Syntronic
Få uppdateringar varje vecka om nya jobb och omdömen för det här företaget

Recensioner från anställda på Syntronic

Hittade 3 recensioner som matchade sökningen
Visa alla 8 recensioner
3,0
Företagskultur
Fått uppdatera kunskaperna i CAD verktygen Mentor PCB Expedition och Design Capture och fått lära mig DX-Designer. Fått lära mig rutinerna på ST-Ericsson. Lite långt mellan Syntronics huvudkontor i Gävle och kontoret i Lund ibland. Trevliga arbetskolleger.
1,0
Företagskultur
I worked for more than 4 years here and it wasn't a pleasant stay. The stress, lacking leadership and not to mention of lacking workplace enviromental health and safety. This company is not a typical north european company. Where you have collective agreement as standard, proper active EHS work and good retirement pay. Syntronic's retirement plan is far worse than the national ITP 1 or 2 system which you get from a collective agreement. when I finally moved on, wow what a jump I did on my salary and the retirement pay through ITP1. When it came to work. Take for instance this, you need to work in a CAD software. There are cheap ones and expensive. The work you have to do would be alot easier to do with a expencive one but it is manageable with a cheap one but it takes 4 times the time and effort. Yes, you guessed it, you got to work with the cheap one. When it came to taking courses to learn new knowledge or fields. There was no way of doing it, if not the customers payed for it. As a leader here told me once "you have google, so google and educate by yourself". And all the other overlaying systems or management systems are old from the late 80's och 90's way of working. Gah, the headaches... Personally I haven't recommend any of my friends or anybody to work at Syntronic. It is a greedy employer and who don't give a dime baout you as a person. I won't put my fot at this place anymore, as badly I got behaved by the leaders. And here in Sweden, this company is trying to change the "worktime law" (Arbetstidslagen) with the leaving time by the work agreement - mer...
Fördelar
You get little experience from everything.
Nackdelar
No collective agreement (inge kollektivavtal).
4,0
Företagskultur
Proud to be a part of the company.good learning atmosphere, you never feel like stranger or new to work.you are welcomed with open arms. provide services to different companies.
Betygsätt ditt senaste företag
Dela din upplevelse för att hjälpa andra
Se fler recensioner av Syntronic