Stadium
Få uppdateringar varje vecka om nya jobb och omdömen för det här företaget

Recensioner från anställda på Stadium

Jobbtitel
Alla
Plats
Alla
Visar alla 25 recensionerna
Företagskultur
Was a good job felt very comfortable there was a lot of postive attuide and great vibes and I would not mind working there again everyone there was cool
Företagskultur
Overall its very calm and relaxed there you learn quite a lot of knew things but to be honest main responsibilities are being focused and reliable you can definitely be yourself
great colleagues
Nackdelar
not frequent work or enough hours to live on (more of a second job)
2,0
Företagskultur
The wages are poor no travel allowance they always deduct our hours which is not fair.At at a time the dress code is a problem with them. Some of the staff can be rude at times
Företagskultur
its a good proactive & fun place to work at , you get to meet new colleagues , to chat and exchange phone numbers with , and you go to different venues each and everytime , and you could be asked at short notice if you can / can't work at a venue they have at short notice .
Fördelar
hot and cold drinks and discounted food from different vendors
Nackdelar
depends on the shift with hours
Betygsätt ditt senaste företag
Dela din upplevelse för att hjälpa andra
Företagskultur
A great group to work with. where else can you enjoy the sporting events you like and get paid for it at the same time. Very flexible schedule. A jpy to work there.
Företagskultur
Lead people; Help People; Give directions and instructions; Good Experience; Deal with people all the time; Fast-paced environment; Make sure everything is going the right way.
Företagskultur
It was a good experience. Very nice people to work with. Management great. Good on one training. They appreciated the work an effort the employees put in to the company.
Företagskultur
It's a good place to work, the people are very understanding when I need help with something I ask and everyone is open to helping me. My boss shows appreciation towards my hard work . I like this job, I work and meet all kinds of different types of people .
Fördelar
Half priced food . I work with amazing people.
Nackdelar
Being on my feet all day
2,0
Företagskultur
I’ve Actually had a fun experience such as A work experience, seeing football players, assisting people that would come by from my stand and seeing performances by celebrities.
Free lunch
Short breaks
Företagskultur
Working for stadium was an exciting time for me. I was placed with this business as a work experiences and opted in to stay for longer than the allocated time. You had potential to meet new people, learn about the culture around you, whilst having a fun time with clients and colleagues. No matter the job that was needed to be done such as escorting visitors to exhibitions to making new visitor badges they all had excitement to them, always finding a way to make things less tedious and more competitive in a friendly way. We would work as a co-ordinated team to enjoy our time whilst getting a task done at a more efficient level.
Företagskultur
Absolutely amazing, it was an hon our to work with those people during my time there, it was sad to leave. it was one of the best jobs I had in my life. every thing was just right.
free lunches and dinners
Företagskultur
I am ready to discharge my duties very perfectly and diligently if I get it. I will very obedient to the company and the country at large. Lastly, I will make sure that I don't disappoint you by all the ways.
Fördelar
Free lunch, free training ground and gym
Health care
Företagskultur
Workplace was fun enjoy my time there. I enjoyed my job. My time there I cleaned stadiums, bathrooms, walkways and also parking lots. I meet a lot of different people.
Företagskultur
Travail plutôt correct avec peu de temps pour préparer
Très très bonne entente
Les horaires
Företagskultur
En stadium cumpli rol de cajera, el departamento de rrhh tiene muy buena disposición en caso que tengas inquietudes.
Dan mucha importancia al trabajo en equipo .

Dependiendo de la sucursal ves diferentes tareas que realiza la cajera . Brindan estabilidad . Directores muy presentes.

Encargados que tienen mala disposicion , hablan mal a los empleados , no dejan generar un lindo lugar de trabajo , me paso en una de las sucursales y ese fue el motivo de renuncia.
Fördelar
Facilidad de puntos de sucursales
Encargado con
Företagskultur
Working in The Stadium is the best job I've ever had, management are very understanding and kind, you learn an abundance whilst there, and your co-workers are amazing people willing to help you out.
3,0
Företagskultur
Etre dans cette société est bien et sois disant pour des et des années.
3 personnes mises dehors le même jour.
Horaires
Traité comme des pions
Företagskultur
With over 10 years experience in the service industry, the opportunity to broaden my horizons with a job in manufacturing was a fantastic experience. Learning how to customize, recondition, and create athletic equipment for the high schools, local pop warner, and collegiate sports programs of New England, I was able to acquire skills ranging screen printing, embroidery, and assembly of new equipment, to delivery and warehouse management.
Fördelar
Great work environment and an interesting field of business
Nackdelar
Low wages, little opportunity for advancement
Företagskultur
On this job I painted sports helmets.Having autobody experience I enjoyed this job. I got along good with my coworkers,and my boss.
Företagskultur
Working at the stadium was very experiencing as a school leaver, I was able to see how a kitchen works and how to use tills in the fastest way possible. Naturally, the hardest part of the job was balancing so many orders on busy days but I was able to do it. The best thing about working at the stadium would be the atmosphere.
Företagskultur
A typical day would require travelling around the Oman region or within the Gulf states. This developed my communication skills working in different environments. The management build my confident by giving me extra responsibility and power to my key decisions related to the finances.

The team was very strong and the elder members supported the younger members by utilizing their skills and hunger to progress.

It was most enjoyable time in my working life because it ticked all the boxes related to working culture and environment. The five year business plan was a success and made me make my full commitment.

Overall rating five star
Business Class travelling, 5 star Hotels all free
Nackdelar
It was a Five year business plan, did not continue any further.