Få uppdateringar varje vecka om nya jobb och omdömen för det här företaget

Recensioner från anställda på Pizza Hut

Jobbtitel
Plats
Visar alla 30 342 recensionerna
Företagskultur
Rolig miljö, roliga människor och trevlig personal.
Företagskultur
Try to move up in the company and they won't let you succeed also the pay is horrible. They rather pay people who isnt with a squat more money than the people who work their butts off for the company. There promises are empty and don't go anywhere. If you're looking for a 15cent raise then this is the company for you...
Streesed
Good luck
Företagskultur
The atmosphere is great and the employees you work with are usually cool. The pay is not good but if you work in the right spots, you can make a lot of money in tips.
Good hours
Företagskultur
I liked working for Pizza Hut doing delivery. The location I worked at was not so good for delivery tips but it got me through a few years when I was younger.
Betygsätt ditt senaste företag
Dela din upplevelse för att hjälpa andra
Företagskultur
because here we move together for mutual progres, and here we must be able to provide excellent service to customers so that our customers are interested in coming back and shopping again
health Care
Företagskultur
Although there were some troubles in the job. Overall it was fine. The schedules were bearable, the manager was pretty great. This job is better for people who want something to do after school.
Företagskultur
When I first started it was great, hours were good the people were pretty cool. After the first year it started to get bad the higher ups treated the store managers horribly, it got so bad we would have a new manager every couple of months. All of the employees hired had been useless, nobody showed up to work including the managers. The only good thing about it towards the end was the money, it paid pretty well for drivers. Every one else however was paid pretty bad for what the had to deal with especially the managers. In conclusion I would never suggest anyone to work here unless your desperate
Fördelar
Money is good for drivers
Everything else
Företagskultur
Bien entouréHr a l'écoute Bcp de formationSalaire intéressant
Företagskultur
Everyone was so nice to work with and tips working at the pick up only locations as a 16 year is so cool. Making the pizzas and cutting them really fast was always was so much fun and I’ve made lifelong friends from there. Never had any issues really with management, things were taught very clearly. It was cool to answer the phones and stuff too and get some experience with that.
Företagskultur
Every bit of management within the company while I worked there was amazing, understanding and honest. There was nothing they would ask of you they wouldn’t do themselves.
Free food
Företagskultur
I enjoyed delivering pizzas and learning the addresses in my city. I enjoy working in a fast paced environment and excelling in my job position by meeting personal and company goals.
Delivery
Pay
Företagskultur
They didn't care if I was sick they still made me work straight out of the hospital. They FIRED me after having pregnancy complications with a doctors note included.
Företagskultur
No ven tu esfuerzo y premian a otros, siempre dan preferencia a otros antes que a los viejos.
Fördelar
Prestaciones de ley, "buenas"
Nackdelar
No hay espacio para el personal de descanso (hora para comer)
Företagskultur
Favoritism played a big role in how you were treated. I learned that if you weren't good friends with the management and leaders there you were going to be treated as if you were not important. I learned that when we had an inspection wear your gloves and face masks at that time but once the inspection was over it didnt matter if you were wearing the right protective gear. Also I learned before the inspection that we had to clean things that havent been cleaned since at least I've been there that supposedly were supposed to clean every day.
Fördelar
Some managers let you have free food
Nackdelar
The management the cleanliness the prepping the training
Företagskultur
Working as a team to serve hundreds of customers a days with great pizza, wings, pastas & desserts. Hours are merit based so hard work is appreciated.
Full benefits
Nackdelar
Restaurant is too small to support large volume
Företagskultur
I loved it. The environment was like a big family. We may fuss and fight but we was a team at the end of the day. If you worked hard you was acknowledged and appreciated. They offered good benefits.
Företagskultur
i got paid minimum wage to do a million different things at once. when it was busy, there were times when i almost cried because i was being told to do so many things at one time.
no pros
terrible pay, stressful
Företagskultur
Not as much cool stuff to do as I thought. But oh well it was a job. That is that good good dude. Straight up pizza boy. Pizza is that good stuff. Lots of pizza to eat.
Pizza was good
Företagskultur
You deliver pizza. Clean dishes. Take out trash. The tips depends on your the area of your zone. If you deliver to a wealthy neighborhood you get good tip, but if you deliver to a poor neighborhood you wont get much tips or even at all.
Företagskultur
For example you get to dress up for Halloween or if it’s the Saturday of Michigan State vs. Michigan you get to wear whatever team you support instead of the company work uniform. Thought typically we’re very short handed. And because of that the work load is very stressful at times.
Fördelar
Job security. The jobs available as long as I need it.
Nackdelar
Short breaks, sometimes none at all.
Företagskultur
The work environment is very friendly, raises and promotions are incredibly easy to obtain on the downside of things its hard to keep the store clean but with the help of everyone the job always is a success.
Discounts for employees