Lidl logo
Lidl
3,2 av 5 stjärnor.
Få uppdateringar varje vecka om nya jobb och omdömen för det här företaget

Recensioner från anställda på Lidl i Ashburn, VA

Recensera det här företaget
Du ser recensioner i Ashburn, VA baserat på din nuvarande ort.
Inte din önskade ort?Välj en annan
Jobbtitel

HjälpsamhetBetygDatum
Hittade 7 recensioner som matchade sökningenVisa alla 7 772 recensioner

Lidl company

Recension utvald av Indeed

Mest användbara recensionen utvald av Indeed
it's good place good coworker not bad for u start there you will like working there you have to try Enjoy writing your review! nothing else i can say

It is not a secure job.

They don't care about your well being and mostly your training. You have to ask a lot questions to learn things, sometimes they show you but most of the time they don't care, than if something goes wrong they get mad try to write you up or try to make you look bad to get you fired. Only time you have conversation with managment when something is wrong. Over all company don't care about you. Most people work there to paycheck they don't care about the company. But the people do care about the company being stopped from moving up on their position.

Nackdelar

mostly stressful, not respectful.

Worst company I worked for

Training is a joke. Management is awful. They always promise to do something but it never happens. There is a big discrimination against immigrants. I made a terrible mistake to start working at this company.

Fördelar

Benefits

Nackdelar

Terrible management, discrimination, not training.

Ok place to work at

I enjoyed working with my coworkers. The environment was very fast-paced but management left little room for improvement and was constantly micromanaging
Företagskultur

Work hard and you will be noticed

Took me three month to go from associate to supervisor!! Great time to sign up! Plenty growth opportunity. The job is quick paced but it’s not overly stressful!

Betygsätt ditt senaste företag

Dela din upplevelse för att hjälpa andra

See Below

This by far the most dysfunctional company I have ever worked for. The supervisor/manager ratio is 5 managers 3 associates (assuming the associates show up.) Expected to bust your butt, because you only get 30 mins to work on a 7ft+ pallet by yourself. Management watches you like a hawk to pray on your mistakes, but seem to not have enough to do for themselfs. 15 min breaks are non-existent. Your lucky if you get a 30 min lunch. Moral is low, however they do have dinners for employees. The managers tend to mock you for fun. I worked at store 1215. Constantly this store has the DM and CEO visits. I found a new job and my stress has been cut in half. Do your self a favor. Skip this store and skip this company, Skip the drama.

Occasionally a company event

No 15 min breaks, abrasive managers, long hours

nice place too work

Lidl was a nice place to work but their was some serious management issues and scheduling was a nightmare and sometimes payroll would be messed up in conclusion lidl has problem with communication

good work culture