Halmstad University
Få uppdateringar varje vecka om nya jobb och omdömen för det här företaget

Recensioner från anställda på Halmstad University

Hittade 3 recensioner som matchade sökningen
Visa alla 4 recensioner
5,0
Företagskultur
I have worked at Halmstad University for the last ten years and have very much enjoyed this experience. The work environment is energetic and dynamic, and people are very friendly and supportive of each other. It is great to work in a research university and still be able to enjoy living in a small city like Halmstad.
5,0
Företagskultur
Loved working here as a PhD student. Interesting research profile and colleagues and you get all the tools and experience needed for research. Since it is a small environment, you get all the recognition you need.
4,0
Företagskultur
A typical job day can be stressful, overloaded with work but at the same time can be very rewarding, depending on how we are able to handle the stress. Different people handle stress differently. I usually handle stressful work day by scheduling and following schedule accordingly. I become more organized when I am stressed and produce a better result than when I am not under stress. In my future work I would like to be engaged and expect to get some rewarding tasks.
Leadership is a basic skill of human being. More or less we all know how to lead when a situation appear and we get the responsibility. The difference is some do it better than others. It is important to be empathetic as a leader because empathy enables us to motivate the people the best way and thereby an organization can increase its productivity.

Culture in a working place should be free from gossips because this is very hurtful and affect people emotionally. I strongly believe that employees should be loyal to each other and cooperative instead of being unsupportive and unkind to each other.

The most difficult part of work is to handle colleagues who are not cooperative and who like to judge but do not like to appreciate.

The best part of being at work is to be appreciated for the hard work.
Betygsätt ditt senaste företag
Dela din upplevelse för att hjälpa andra
Se fler recensioner av Halmstad University