Ericsson
4,1 av 5 stjärnor.
Få uppdateringar varje vecka om nya jobb och omdömen för det här företaget

Recensioner från anställda på Ericsson

Jobbtitel
Plats
Visar alla 6 448 recensionerna
Företagskultur
Det ska vara roligt att gå till arbetet och det var det..Man fick en viss frihet att "lägga upp" sitt arbete för att det så noggrant som möjligt skulle bli gjort.Sedan fanns det ju de individer som alltid drog ned arbetsmoralen genom att sitta och prata eller att göra annat men i regel hjälptes vi åt för att få arbetet gjort.
Kamratskapen.
Nackdelar
Att arbetsledarna sällan tog tag i de individerna som var "energi tjuvar"..
Företagskultur
Awesome workspace, need some tweaks on goals according to organizational strategy. Efficient team , strong work culture and supportive management. I like in here.
Företagskultur
No help at all.You have to find your own way around.Expect everything and give you nothing Just glad that I'm out!Very unhelpful lot that try to run the show
Företagskultur
Muy buen ambiente laboral,buscan tener esa cultura de respeto a todos sin excepciones, muy respetuosos,super legal y justo en algún despido.
Fördelar
Seguro medico, prestaciones y coffe break
Nackdelar
Solo con mi ultimo jefe tenia favoritismos.
Företagskultur
Learnt about the various facets of People Management.Collaboration and Competition move in parallel.An otherwise healthy work environment along with travel & work opportunity.
Betygsätt ditt senaste företag
Dela din upplevelse för att hjälpa andra
Företagskultur
I have the freedom throughout the day as I have a field role so I organise my own day and as long as my work is complete and on time and correct I’m pretty much left to do my role as I see fit.
Field work
On call once a month
Företagskultur
Yo estuve trabajando 18 anos como jefe de instalaciones de plata exterior y interior y ente de peno asta llegar a se puesto y en Latinoamérica estuve de gerencia buen sueldo y volvería a Ericsson de bueno siempre estuve muchas horas pero no me cansado por encontrarme como en mi casa y con mucho horgullo y estaría disponible para volver a Latinoamérica y en España estuve muchos anos mis superiores muy buena gente si tú no das problemas en Ericsson no lo tendrás un saludo
Lo tenía por Ericsson
Nackdelar
Ninguna si haces tus trabajos
Företagskultur
Fui Trainee, logo minha experiência pode ter sido diferente das outras pessoas, mas eu gostei muito da experiência. Excelentes colegas, bom programa de treinamento, excelente integração com as demais partes da empresa.
Refeição na empresa
Företagskultur
Not an ideal place for young ambitious folks, who are looking for fast exposure and rapid development. Too many people on the top, too much hierarchy. You need to know the right people in order to excel in your career.
Företagskultur
Working at Ericsson's was the most memorable job i have. It was the best place to work. Most work colleges were very friendly. Bosses were excellent. We had all the facilities we could ask for. Over all i loved working for Ericsson's.
Företagskultur
They employed me after doing a telecom program using my GI bill, coming out of the military.When I started out, I worked between 50 to 60 hours a week, but work never felt like work because I got along with my coworker very well + climbing massive steel towers for a living is obviously rather exciting.Work/Family balance is amazing. I was pretty much able to take off whenever I wanted, and even starting off you have a lot of PTO available.There's also not really anyone peering over your shoulder. They give you a company truck or rental, and have you do all the maintenance on it using a company credit card. With that in mind, you get informed of where you have to go every day through email, on your company laptop. This allows for a very independent work atmosphere because your clock starts as soon as you get in your work truck in the morning, and you get to plan your route to site yourself and meet up with your partner at said site, instead of having to jump in to a van at a set time every morning.My manager was nothing short of amazing, and was extremely understanding and kind (experiences may vary from manager to manager though, ofcourse).Now on to the bad :Work started to slow down, and because of it, they laid off a lot of technicians, including myself.This is understandable. However, while I was employed, I got activated by the National Guard on multiple occasions, sometimes for 2 weeks at a time. During these times, Ericsson actually still paid me part of my paycheck.What they failed to mention however was that they take ALL that money back when you get - mer...
Fördelar
Amazing work/family balance. Very independent/left alone. Strong focus on safety.
Nackdelar
They pay you while serving your country, but fail to mention they'll take it all back if you get laid off.
Företagskultur
Muy recomendable, me abrió muchas puertas en otras compañias a nivel nacional e internacional
Företagskultur
Worked for Ericsson for 11 years on their Sprint contract. Was laid off when the work dried up. Haven't had a good job sense but that's not their fault. Big downside was yearly layoffs of the lowest performers, plus the slow work layoffs. I finally got caught up.
Företagskultur
Great culture, good work life balance.. Pick and drop for normal shifts by ac traveller ..also cabs for shifts ..mobile bill is paid by the cost center.. WFH facilities..
Företagskultur
Foram 5 anos dedicados a esta grande empresa de telecomunicações com muitas oportunidades de aprendizado e crescimento pessoal e profissional, é um exemplo de cultura organizacional com valores que vou levar para toda a vida tanto no âmbito profissional quanto pessoal.O ambiente de trabalho muito leve mas com um sentimento palpável de foco nos objetivos e de capacidade para encarar desafios, corpo gerencial sempre presente e comunicativos quanto ao desempenho da empresa.
Fördelar
Ambiente de trabalho, benefícios, estrutura organizacional
Nackdelar
Ausência de um plano de carreira
Företagskultur
Great place to work but not much job security, especially as a contractor. The people making the decision don’t view you as a person, just a number. Even if you out perform others, it doesn’t mean they will ever offer you a blue badge. Pay is good but long hours. Overall it was a good experience but not great.
Cafeteria, Pay, Office Space
Hours, Job Security, Office Politics
Företagskultur
Rolig arbetsplats med mycket kompetent personal och i mitt fall lyhörda chefer.Bra möjlighet att fortbilda sig.Bra och roliga kollegor.Ett litet minus är att det är så många stödsystem att jobba i men det funkade för mig.
Fördelar
Många möjligheter till internutbildning.
Nackdelar
Stor orginisation där det kan gå trögt ibland.
Företagskultur
Collaborative tech savvy environment, teaching Team work, guided planned execution, and project management mindset development. An inclusive ethnical culture embracing serious diversity in all its forms. the hardest part is knowing and accepting the finite role play that comes with the employment policies. travelling the world is what most would enjoy
Företagskultur
Ericsson is a really great place to work. Everyone is kind and hard working. I was lucky to work with an amazing group of people and we all really were a team. The benefits are great and they give you a lot of time off. I also learned a lot and had an amazing Director who really poured into me. However, they work you hard and overtime is not uncommon. They also don’t do promotions unless they have to. In my opinion, the good far outweighed the bad.
Benefits, Pto, Support
Nackdelar
Overtime common, lack of promotions
Företagskultur
The pay is good for someone new to the industry. Can't argue with the benefits. Management is horrible though, unreliable, only looking out for themselves, very hypocritical. Usual corporate BS.
Fördelar
Benefits start day 1 of employment.
Nackdelar
Poor Management, High stress and heavy workload with unrealistic timelines.
Företagskultur
Otima empresa para trabalhar e aprender. otima carta de beneficios, sistemas de informação e de treinamento excelentes. cobrança por resultados, otimo restaurante.
aprendizado constante