Få uppdateringar varje vecka om nya jobb och omdömen för det här företaget

Recensioner från anställda på DHL

Jobbtitel
Plats
Visar alla 19 110 recensionerna
Företagskultur
Att jobba i DHL ger stor möjlighet att träffa nya människor, lära sig arbeta i snabb takt och tillbringa en god tid med andra. Det ger stort ansvar att alla paket når sina ägare i god tid och i gott skick.
Fördelar
Goda vänner, arbetsmiljon, känslan och mycket rörelse.
Nackdelar
Arbeta på kvällarna, men förutom det, inget
Företagskultur
Very unorganized. While it still is a up and running business, this site does not live up to the the DHL Standard and does not always follows its rules set by them.
Företagskultur
you have your own space to achieve your target and goal .you work independently but in coordination with your team. Your boss is your mentor and guides for the working way.
Företagskultur
DHL Express is a wonderful and diverse workplace. As an intern, I was given the privilege having great independence in my work. This to me reflects the trust that upper management has in the company's interns, and this allowed for me to grow and have flexibility when coming up with solutions for the project I was assigned to. The company is accepting and diverse, and during my internship, I managed to interact with company employees from 4 different continents!
Diverse, Independance
Betygsätt ditt senaste företag
Dela din upplevelse för att hjälpa andra
Företagskultur
The job is easy whether you are on the forklift or in the office but the pay isnt the best competitively speaking. Management likes to play favoritism towards certain employees.
Easy job Decent pay
Bad management, Favoritism
Företagskultur
I liked working for dhl because I like the warehouse environment. Once I proved what I was capable of i was allowed to learn other positions within the company. Because I learned quickly i advanced to other positions i got to the point where I could work just about any position within the company so for me each day was different depending on where I was needed.
Advancement within the company
Företagskultur
Eski çalıştığım firma,imkanım olsa yine çalışmak isterim.
Företagskultur
People can't have a laugh anymore , company policy forbids banter. The management who of some have been on the shop floor do not allow any kind of levity.
No fun.
Företagskultur
Quand à moi je trouve ça in peu de gué, la Belgique est un pays trilinguesDonc ?
positif
avantage
Företagskultur
Absolutely the worst company I’ve ever worked for. The managers were very unprofessional and very abusive in their language. I left and so glad I did!
None!
Everything!
Företagskultur
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at DHL is poor. Stay until we're done expectations. Mandatory ot and extra days.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at DHL are good. People hired after you may make more though.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at DHL, I think it's very good. As long as you show up you'll be probably keep your job.ManagementIn general, managers at DHL don't care about you only numbers. Same as all warehouse jobs.OverallMy experience working at DHL was good overall but some long shifts especially on weekends.
Företagskultur
Worked here for two weeks. Was very excited to start because it seemed like a good place to work but boy was I wrong. This place hires some of the rudest and gross people I have ever met in my life. The guy that was originally supposed to train me had a bad attitude and just walked away and refused to train me so I was left not knowing what to do and couldn’t find the clueless supervisor anywhere to ask the many questions I had. I eventually got trained after three days of just walking around picking up trash and empty boxes...
Fördelar
Pay, clean facility and restrooms
Everything else
Företagskultur
Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at DHL are badNo work hereJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at DHL, mgmt sucksManagementIn general, managers at DHL noCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at noDHL isOverallMy experience working at DHL noDeal
Företagskultur
Ik heb er ongeveer 8 maanden fulltime gewerkt als koerier en ik heb het best naar mijn zin gehad. De leidinggevende en DHL steken veel tijd in het inwerktraject. Hierbij veel persoonlijke aandacht.De route die ik kreeg was in het begin flink aanpakken, na een tijdje routine. Je moet hierbij zendingen wegbrengen en ophalen. Helaas is het systeem dat je route plant heel slecht, waardoor je dit meestal zelf moet doen. Dit kost veel extra tijd (die je eigenlijk niet hebt) maar geeft je wel meer vrijheid in je werk.
Fördelar
Goede arbeidsvoorwaarde & salaris, aardige collega's, over het algemeen fijne werkbus.
Nackdelar
Werkdruk (zelf route plannen), Dispatch medewerkers(communicatie tijdens je rit), klanten die spullen niet op orde hebben, te weinig pauze, vriendjespoltiek (dispatch & management), veel drukke dagen, dure spullen bezorgen bij vage mensen in flatjes, weinig aandacht voor de klant (kapotte zendingen, tijdafspraak).
Företagskultur
Great place and the people there were very nice and welcoming. I was always excited to go to work they give a lot of feedback to help you improve your skills.
Företagskultur
it’s good money and i like most people there but we never get any breaks or time to eat. it feels like they don’t really care about us too much. and we work on holidays so that’s the worst. some supervisors are complete jerks. also as an unloader you don’t know what time to come in until the night of which is very unprofessional and annoying in my opinion. training was very helpful though.
overtime pay
Nackdelar
no breaks, favoritism, some supervisors are rude
Företagskultur
C'est une bonne entreprise, bel accueil, avec les collègues et bonne ambiance, ils sont très professionnels, chacun est à son poste mais s'entraident. Oui sans hésiter je recommande cette entreprise.
Agréable ambiance.
Je n'en ai pas vu !
Företagskultur
Empresa muito boa , sempre destaca boas oportunidades ao seus colaboradores viabilizando melhor desempenho e garantindo a satisfação de seus funcionários
Företagskultur
Working at DHL supply chain was awesome. The job offered good hours and lots of overtime. Good work life balance with a set schedule. No complaints at all
Pay and hours
Favoritism
Företagskultur
Excellent company to work for.if your willing to listen and learn allways help for you .good rates of pay , pa attention to detail ,health and safety, punctuality is important as well as attendance.eherebi was based at jaguar land rover shift pattern changed quite a few times and d.h.l had to mirror their requirements this was quite demanding but pay was handsome.few short falls like trying to get holidays and uniform were difficult but this was down to management of that area.generally managers were helpful as most had down shop floor work themselves previously but in some circumstances extra pips on shoulders went to their heads a little.fellow workers pulled together quite well this was I'm sure down to employment of right personell.as a company to work for rate their ethos and ideas are excellent,training also very good cannot praise them enough
Officiellt svar från DHL
19 november 2020
Hello,We are very happy about this fabulous review and the perfect rating. It's great that your experience as a Warehouse Assistant in Birmingham was so satisfying!You emphasize so many positive aspects of your work, such as the pay and a helpful group of managers. We would like to focus on your comments about maintaining the health and safety of our employees, this is one of our top priorities, especially as we face a major global health crisis. We strive to provide our employees with all the tools they need to continue working without their well-being being threatened. Thank you for recognizing the many training opportunities that you have found. We have global instructor-led training programs and virtual self-study modules on a variety of topics. We hope you have had the opportunity to go through some of them during your time with us.We wish you all the best for your future and please keep yourself and your family safe!Your Employer Branding Team
Företagskultur
One of the best jobs I have had!! The opportunity for advancement and promotion is exceptional. They like to cross train all employees in each function as they move up.
Fördelar
Plenty of advancement opportunities!!
Officiellt svar från DHL
19 november 2020
Dear colleague,We look forward to your 5-star rating! Thank you for pointing our in your comments the excellent growth and promotion opportunities available with DHL. We are constantly updating our job offers for internal and external applications and are pleased to see our employees develop professionally and take on new challenges as part of their career at DHL.We know your commitment as an Operation Supervisor is exceptional and we would like to thank you for your work! Please keep up the good work and you will receive the recognition you deserve.Your Employer Branding Team