Clickworker

HjälpsamhetBetygDatum
Visar alla 38 recensionerna

Not a stable job

Recension utvald av Indeed

Mest användbara recensionen utvald av Indeed
The salary heavily depends on the availability of the tasks, not recommended to people who wants stable income. Can be a job only to those who wants to pass time.

decent $/hr

availability of tasks
Hjälpte den här recensionen dig?

Get paid little to either work really hard or not have any work to do at all

This job is good for third world countries only. I have been working at this job for a year now and it is not worth the effort needed. First you have to go through training to do the hitapp, then if you're lucky they'll actually have more hits available by the time you manage to finish that. Then you get paid anywhere from .0001 cent to .30 per hit that you complete. But be careful to not go "too fast" or you will get blocked forever from working on that hitapp. You can also get blocked from having a low spam %. You have a spam % for each hitapp (job) that is available. Some hitapps don't care about spam and others even if you are 100% sure you have the correct answer, they can tell you that you're wrong and there's no way to challenge it in some cases. Really annoying job and looking to get out of it. On the plus side, the staff that work the back end that you have next to no contact with unless your account gets frozen for some reason are super helpful. Also they only pay out every 40 so days after you complete the job. So there's that nugget as well. And they are currently only paying using Payoneer. They used to have Paypal which was free to get your money from but there was some issue between Paypal and Clickworker and now Payoneer is the only option to get your money out. And they charge for that. :(
Hjälpte den här recensionen dig?

so nice place and so good company and so famous in websites

was good day I learnt so many informations I'm really excited to start my hard job .The people were so nice and friendly .inaddition the mangement office were helped me too much and they answered about my questions pluse they are informed me about all the rules and what is alowed and not alowed thanks for allREAGARDS .
Hjälpte den här recensionen dig?

Productive, work on your own time

Their jobs are hard and you have to qualify first before you can get to work and payments were after 3o days.. It's easy because you work at your time that suits you best

Hits are hard

Nackdelar

Hits are not paying enough

Nice

Pretty good, love the flexibility the job offers. I liked my position and I learned a lot from my tasks. Overall, I would recommend it to someone I know.

Betygsätt ditt senaste företag

Dela din upplevelse för att hjälpa andra

Good workplace especially if you don't have a regular job to begin with.

I love working in clickworker because I can do it at home or everywhere. I work for their partner platform and I earn a decent amount of salary every week which ranges from 2000 to 7000 a week. But earning higher pay means being intelligent, diligent and hardworking. No work means no pay. No analytical skill means lower pay. The downside is having no benefits from the company, of course being an independent contractual and freelancer only. Has a bit larger percentage amount of deduction for currency conversion than other freelance platforms every payment of wage. Overall, great company that pays on time.

Fördelar

Decent amount of pay and work anytime anywhere.

Nackdelar

you have to spend the whole day in front of the pc to earn more and high salary deduction.
Hjälpte den här recensionen dig?

you can earn 5,000 or more in a week depending on your intelligence but sometimes it is really hard to earn because, some tasks are not available.

working in clickworker is very challenging yet you will enjoy aside from earning there will also be learning, you will learn a lot of skill that will help you for the future jobs .

high salary

it will took 1 month and 1 week before you can receive your salary
Hjälpte den här recensionen dig?

Easy jobs but not consistent work.

The micro-tasks themselves are very easy to do. However, there is not enough work available to make the job worth working full-time. If there were more jobs available then I would work for them full-time.

Work when you want

Not enough work available

productive and fun

it is very fun working in clickworker you'll learn and earn at the same time. You can work at your own comfort with no pressure and stress. If you are really intellegent you can earn a lot.

Flexible hours

Flexible hours. You work whenever you choose to. Pay depends on the kind of job you do and varies depending on what job you do and how long you do it for.
Hjälpte den här recensionen dig?

It used to be a place where remote workers could earn a nice income on the side while working the hours which they selected.

Clickworker started out being a good online option for me, as I needed time to resettle in a new place, and to think about the next steps for my career path. In the beginning (2018), there were lots of good projects available, and it was easy to meet those part-time job earnings goals. The work offered a lot of variety, and sometimes there would be opportunities to really dig in and make extra $ depending upon the specific project and the amount of time spent on it. All of that changed in the fall of 2019. I don't know if the company was bought out, or if there was just a huge change in management. The amount of projects offered dropped off the cliff. The type of projects became less and less attractive. Sadly, the amount of pay for specific jobs actually decreased during the pandemic. During 2020, the jobs really dwindled down to almost nothing. There were also issues with the civility of one of the employees, and the company's ability to get information to the workers on a timely basis. My last jobs with them were completed early in 2021, and I would never recommend this company to others in its current state, nor would I ever go back.

Remote work

Everything else
Hjälpte den här recensionen dig?

Don't waste your time with this company.

Don't waste your time doing tasks for this company, they will not pay you for your time. They have you complete the tasks and they do a so-called review and then reject everything.

They don't pay you

Good part time income

Tasks vary in pay and are not always available. When they are available they may have only a limited number you can do so one cannot plan an entire day based on one favorite task, though there are plenty of other tasks that you could still do after one is done.
Hjälpte den här recensionen dig?

Lots of work and with nice pay

I really heartily thanks to Clickworker for giving like me house wife these opportunity to work and earn from home without anytime schedule. Hope clockworker job will be always in these world till these world ends. Really very helpful for house wife's thank you clickworker be always.

Poor work, poor company!

At clickworker you work for free! Because they never pay! You just waste your time answering the surveys .. they keep your data and you get nothing for it!!!

nt

all
Hjälpte den här recensionen dig?

I like the initiative to bombard me with a survey I have no choice in completing.

I enjoyed the survey that was geared in mindfulness towards a more experienced employee at clickworker considering the questions were about some subjects I couldn't possibly have a favor towards either way (Ex:Maturnity leave Rating?) I voted for the most promising possible consideration towards what I'd hope to expect from clickworker if I'm happy with this job. Because I'm trying to be optimistic towards my pursuit of financial independence.

Online access

Nackdelar

Error in rationalizing the moment to present a survey to clients (webmasters fault)

Work at home

Just started working here today. I came on here to see if it's legit but it wouldn't let me see all the reviews until I wrote something so that's kinda silly now isn't it.
Hjälpte den här recensionen dig?

They don't pay what they promise and are unresponsive to issues

SCAMMERSSure, it's fine for a bit of extra bucks, but I spent some hours working on two of their "$0.02 per task," to the point where I should have earned around $20 for each job, and they only paid me $0.03 total. The site they source the work from has no record of my work, and when I contacted them about it they stopped responding after saying they were "looking into it."Now, this isn't a case of, "oh well maybe you did the job wrong and are overreacting." It's not. I actually got an email from Clickworkers saying that the client was so pleased with my work they wanted to offer me more tasks. Before taking on this "extra work" though, I wanted to ensure that I would be paid for what I worked. No such luck. It is now four months later and I have yet to hear a peep, despite politely following up.

Nackdelar

Unresponsive to issues regarding payment
Hjälpte den här recensionen dig?

very bad every time i have completed task they reduce payment

very bad everytime i have completed task they reduce payment. Almost 50 video submitted as per guideline still 2 Euro. Its the worst company to work. i have been working with remote companies they are better than this one

Fair place

its a good place. Am new there . very many jobs. waiting for my first payment though. Earned almost 40 Euros on my 1st assignment hoping I will be paid all of it.

Lots of freelance work

Nackdelar

very little pay for some works

Great for extra money

I can work when I want to. There is no set schedule. There's nothing difficult about the job. The only bad thing about the job is work is not always available.

Flexible

Nackdelar

Jobs are not always available.
Hjälpte den här recensionen dig?

Vill du veta mer om att jobba här?

Ställ en fråga om att jobba eller intervjua hos Clickworker. Vår community är redo att svara.Ställ en fråga

Övergripande betyg

Jämför Clickworker med

• Företag
  • Clickworker
  • Recensioner från anställda
Berätta hur vi kan förbättra den här sidan
Vad skulle du vilja lägga till eller ändra?