Få uppdateringar varje vecka om nya jobb och omdömen för det här företaget

Recensioner från anställda på Apple

Jobbtitel
Alla
Plats
Sverige18 recensioner
Hittade 18 recensioner som matchade sökningen
Visa alla 9 773 recensioner
Företagskultur
jag tycker att det är bra att jobba här hos appel med
Företagskultur
I’ve been at Apple for over two years. The pay & benefits are great. But just like any other company, working in customer service is tough because of the customers, and sadly, sometimes even the managers. I started with Apple At Home in the College Program (more lenient and they work with your school schedule) and since I graduated I was moved up to part time pro at home advisor. I’ve had multiple managers and only one has been a bad experience. Luckily, I have had two other great managers before her but honestly your experience at Apple will suck if you’re under the wrong manager. Thankfully I have been changed and I again love my job and am motivated to reach my goals.
Pay, benefits, discounts
Metrics, micromanaging
Företagskultur
Apple cares for its people with top quality benefits, policies and pay. They expect you to live up to it but you're given so many chances it's dang near criminal if you're struggling with a skill.
Fördelar
Work at home OR on a campus, training, pay and benefits
Nackdelar
Direct manager skill levels vary widely, expectations are high
Företagskultur
Apple provided excellent on-boarding training as they flew me out to London to meet with other ASC’s to receive training for a week. My managers were really personable and cared for my success. There’s a great team spirit at Apple!
Företagskultur
Älskar kollegorna alla va unga och härliga vi va ett gott team
Betygsätt ditt senaste företag
Dela din upplevelse för att hjälpa andra
2,0
Företagskultur
Apple is a muti-billion dollar company who penny pinches when it comes to employment. They will constantly change your job responsibilities, piling on more and more with no pay increase. They will pay you a fair to decent salary as you advance, until you realize you have gone as far as you can go and you are stuck in that position. You will never get out of tech support. And leaving isn't an option because no one else is going to pay the salary Apple Pays. They will grant you shares of stock and then keep 50% of them when they mature for "tax purposes". The AppleCare part of the company is the most underhanded, badly managed mess I have ever seen. Run, RUN far away. There is a reason that 1/3 of the tech support advisors are out on medical leave for mental issues. This job will break you. I promise, it will break you. And the company couldn't care less. It's just keeps getting worse and worse.
Företagskultur
I worked for Apple corporate for 10 years. Started in 2008 and it was excellent. Employee satisfaction was high and the company treated us well. Then Steve Jobs died and “others” took over. More and more and more “temporary” responsibilities (that always became permanent job duties with no added salary incentives. Sure we had vacation, health insurance (that became worse coverage and more expensive due to Obamacare), 401K, stock options, restricted stock issuances, all the normal stuff. But it wasn’t enough for the work done. Jobs was a demanding tycoon. But after him you were micro managed to death.
Fördelar
Roll out of bed and get to work naked
Nackdelar
Read my review. Also, all the good jobs are campus based, not at-home.
Företagskultur
I learned a lot working for Apple. I loved my AHA advisor job so much that I was working until the exact minute I went into labor. They had refused to give me maternity leave and only gave me 2 weeks off even though I worked my life off for them. Staying late, taking all extra shifts, training people, coming in on my days off, and mind you I was pregnant! They gave me 14 days to return stating if I did not I would be demoted. I asked for 2 more weeks off after a week of being back so I could put my baby on a schedule, and they then fired me. I called and called trying to get my job back, I called for weeks and no one returned my phone calls and I could not get anyone on the phone. Everything was immediately terminated so anything that was not backed up on my computer was gone. I tried to get unemployment, and the lady had the nerve to tell them that I had to be denied because I did not try to get another position which was untrue! I was a single mother of 2 with a newborn and they snatched everything from me because I needed maternity leave. I ended up homeless and in a shelter from that. That was the worst experience because I love that company and their product, and they do not give any cares for us.
Nackdelar
No maternity leave, no job security
Företagskultur
Great team of people to work with, always enthusiastic about helping each other. People are hired based on the way they connect with others and find common ground, therefore, everyone hired is friendly and inviting.
Företagskultur
Som det flesta kundtjänst företag, dock med mer samtal / timme.
Företagskultur
Apple is a perfect company to work at. Apple offers great benefits and training programs to grow up while you work. The perfect place to get a career for life.
Great place to learn
no one
Företagskultur
Love working at apple. the staff is friendly, even when working at home and helpful. Besides answering calls and assistanting customer we are able to build bonds and relationships that has help us grow as a business. I wish I could work here for ever, but I have a Higher calling to fulfill, and calling that would take for me to relocate to cali to reach.
Företagskultur
I gained a load of experience controlling the flow of business conversation and of dedication. Their corporate culture was a memorable experience. I definitely appreciate the maturity I experienced while working with Apple.
Företagskultur
When joining the Apple team you are no longer a person, you become a number.

There is no set schedules, Schedules are changed every quarter for no reason. You bid on shifts you want and hope that someone else doesn't get it over you.

You will be moved around, a lot. On average an employee who has worked for apple for 1 year will have had 3 or 4 different managers.

No home life anymore. You can expect to never get off on time.

Management is so overworked that they don't have time to deal with any issues that may be going on with you.

Upper management doesn't listen. They implement insane policies, tell us that they want our feedback, and then ignore or chastise anyone that disagrees with them.

They have no problem insulting employees.

More concerned about fluff than results. Meaning you will be praised if you let the customer know that you are going to try to fix their issue and don't fix it, but, if you do fix the issue without telling the customer that you planned on fixing their issue you will be chastised.
Good discount once every 3 years
Nackdelar
Management, Upper Management, Expectations unreasonable.
Företagskultur
this is the best job that I have every had. i really like the flexibility of working from home, also the training was very through and effective. the expectations are not unrealistic for a college student
4,0
Företagskultur
Företaget har en sund kultur och inspirerar sina anställda att hela tiden utvecklas och ta sig an nya utmaningar. Det finns många goda förmåner och möjligheter att befordras.
4,0
Företagskultur
Retail. This job is all about retail. The work life balance was super interrupted by the fact that you work in a mall and must work retail hours.

Working for Apple Retail doesn't pay well unless you are in a management position. This is seriously the only reason working at Apple Retail isn't a great career option.

The people make this the best place in the world! Everyone loves working here and they love working with you! You are a vital part of the ecosystem and you feel it as you start each day/shift.

Being surrounded by so many intelligent/ eclectic/ creative and fun people make every day at work the best.
Fördelar
benefits, Paternity leave, Maternity Leave, stock purchase program, gym membership, Apple Product discount
Schedule, and Pay
Företagskultur
En arbetsplats som tar väl hand om sin personal. Utbildar, tränar och uppmuntrar en välmående livsstil.
Se fler recensioner av Apple
Du kanske vill testa:
Verifierad profil
Vill du veta mer om att jobba här?
Ställ en fråga om att jobba eller intervjua hos Apple. Vår community är redo att svara.
Övergripande betyg
4,2
Baserat på 9 773 omdömen
4 810
2 836
1 391
Betyg per kategori
3,8
Balans mellan arbete och privatliv
4,1