Amnesty International
Få uppdateringar varje vecka om nya jobb och omdömen för det här företaget

Recensioner från anställda på Amnesty International

Jobbtitel
Alla
Plats
Alla
Visar alla 242 recensionerna
Företagskultur
Flextid, men man bör vara på kontoret mellan 09:00 - 15:00, väldigt casual med valfri klädsel.
Alla uppgifter som ingår i en assistentroll.

Svårast är att koordinera allas kalendrar så att man får till möten med tider som passar alla, speciellt nu i december när alla ska på adventsfika på dagis eller skola...

Det bästa är att jobba på en välgörenhetsorganisation som verkligen jobbar för att göra livet bättre för människor.
Yoga på jobbet
Företagskultur
A very relaxed atmosphere, even when under pressure with deadlines.
Very helpful colleagues and an especially helpful Senior Manager.

I was made to feel very welcome and that I had made a difference.

Fördelar
Working from home during Covid was very easy. Regular catch ups.
Företagskultur
I had my own campaign which I was leading. Great in-house training in London. Great solidarity movement. Hard to grow if you have ambition. It's a collegial, global environment even if your not based in the HQ. Internal communications good.
Företagskultur
Een interessant en leerzaam bedrijf met name als je geïnteresseerd bent in mensenrechten. Mogelijkheden tot zelfstudie en eventueel doorgroei mogelijkheden afhankelijk van de afdeling waarvoor je werkt. Vriendelijke en behulpzame collega's.
Betygsätt ditt senaste företag
Dela din upplevelse för att hjälpa andra
Företagskultur
Communicated with residents in the DMV area to spread awareness of
the refugee crisis affecting the world

● Fund-raised door- to- door in order to commit over 60 people to

become monthly sustainers for Amnesty International

● Assisted in and inspired the global reformation of human rights
Fördelar
Free transportation like free parking, bus, and train
Nackdelar
Short lunch break
Företagskultur
No job security you can be removed anytime, all ways shutdown fear is there beacuse its sub company of ngo whch is always im eye of government. Bad culture
Företagskultur
an excellent entry level job with enough capacity to be full time career, the workers and looked after and rewarded for their work and paid more than fairly
Företagskultur
They put a lot of stress on being part of the 'fam'nesty. Culture was really good. Obviously the work being done is so important and we felt highly valued.
Företagskultur
ambiente molto vivace ma poco stabile e senza garanzie, tipo di lavoro come found racer insoddisfacente
Företagskultur
é un lavoro che deve piacere, devi fermare la gente in strada e molti ti rispondono male alcuni dicendoti pure che sei razzista , non era un lavoro per me ma ognuno è diverso
Företagskultur
tres bon contact excellent ong les gens sont professionnel beaucoup de reunion au courant des actions avec les news letters
Företagskultur
n hundreds of communities across the United States, Amnesty International groups come together to protect human rights. Local Groups is so good to help people
Företagskultur
Amnesty International in itself is a good organization but this job has a high turnover rate. Why? Well, some people aren't fit walking ten miles in the cold/rain but others no matter how great of a canvasser you are can be fired for a "negative attitude". If you like having job security then this isn't the job for you since they're more concerned about maintaining a number one status than anything. Loved the people I met here but other than that the work environment was messy, stressful, and in the end disappointing.
3,0
Företagskultur
Amnesty International-USA is a very challenging and interesting place to work

i met a great diversity of staff members and also clients, however working mostly outdoor in the cold posed great health challenges and risks which I couldn't endure
Företagskultur
Amnesty is a huge organisations (600 staff in the HG alone) with many regional and national offices spread around the world. This means that communication can be a bit challenging and mostly done online. However, what Amnesty does has a lot of value and we can see that not only from the impact we can document but from the amount of partners reaching out to Amnesty on a daily basis.
Företagskultur
A day at work for me always be very typical, because I go to work focusing on getting my day over with as easy as possible. I have met a lot of people from different states and they acknowledge me as they enter the building. My managers are the best they make sure we not having any problems or a bad day they make sure we stay warm in okay. It’s no Very Hard part of my job to because once you train in go through everything you have to do your be great. The most Enjoyable part about my job is knowing waking up seeing smiles walk into the building
3,0
Företagskultur
The people in the community were mostly mean towards us. I don't like standing in one place for too long. I'd be standing there for hours. The pay was great, but there was no job security whatsoever.
Företagskultur
I was placed at AIA in a student placement for six months. The organisation demonstrates to be highly passionate about defending human rights however the impact was limited due to internal inconsistencies. We experienced gaslighting behaviour from our direct supervisor, contradicting direction for tasks, limited/no supervision and debriefing opportunities and were met with defensiveness when these concerns were raised.
Furthermore, there was limited support from higher management in acknowledging and solving these concerns which resulted in the student cohort to feel unsafe in the work environment.

Teams aside from the Refugee Team have been warm and welcoming however there are significant concerns which has convinced me not to work here again.
Företagskultur
Non consiglio assolutamente la collaborazione con questa azienda, perché di azienda si tratta. Pessimo ambiente. Ti tengono in prova per uno due mesi e poi ti mandano via se non raggiungi standard altissimi. Sfruttamento ai massimi livelli. Salario bassissimo ... Amnesty international un corno!
Fördelar
Ambiente giovanile e orari flessibili
Nackdelar
Ampiamente descritti
Företagskultur
Work culture good but daily basics target is there so pressure is high but we are proving our self and team work is excellent manager support also far, but the salary was less compare to other city .
Företagskultur
I was there for a month. Very calm and relaxed working environment. Most staff was friendly. Great experience gained. If you valuable a relaxed work environment this is a good place to be