Få uppdateringar varje vecka om nya jobb och omdömen för det här företaget

Recensioner från anställda som Warehouse Worker på Adecco

Jobbtitel
Plats
Hittade 642 recensioner som matchade sökningen
Visa alla 17 570 recensioner
Företagskultur
show up to work intrack the mail routes, I learned that biochemical can wipe out the human vascular sytem if your not carefully safeguard, my coworkers had alot to do with my sucess they walked me threw every step, The hardest part of the job was staying human it was normal to get lost but going with out taking it wrong,
free rides
Nackdelar
not enough support wit accomplishments
Företagskultur
No soul in that warehouse speaks English, the people who do speak English at the office do not help since their not on the 'on site team'. Absolutely horrible and unhelpful reception desk, who do not listen to you when you ask questions etc.Worthless training that leaves you with a thousand questions after the first day and being forced and pushed to work to inhuman speeds and limits with people shouting at you from all directions.Avoid this company, and any amazon warehouse AT ALL COSTS.
Not one.
Nackdelar
*see my review/description as its full of cons!
Företagskultur
After very short interview I have been rejected because I will use public transport where In job advertisement is stated "Subsidised transport to/from many location"
Företagskultur
I applied very easily thru the text system, but when I was scheduled for interviews, they never happened. This happened TWICE. I was fully scheduled a set date and time for an interview, but they never called at the time that scheduled. Apparently there is miscommunication between the automated system and the actual offices. It felt very unprofessional and confusing.
Fördelar
Extremely easy to apply and set up an interview.
Nackdelar
The interviews never actually happened. Too much confusion and miscommunication.
Betygsätt ditt senaste företag
Dela din upplevelse för att hjälpa andra
Företagskultur
I work at Amazon in Port Talbot and its the worst management I've ever seen, its impossible to get hold of anyone, they never reply to messages or phone calls.They change your shift times last minute, pay is late or wrong and the manager who supervised my shifts was horrible. I had to leave early one shift because I'd arrange a lift home in advance based off the finishing times on my rota for the week, they then message and tell me to come in 2 hours later and expected me to stay 2 hours past when I was meant to be finishing, I'd forgotten to rearrange my lift home for later so I had to leave early cos my lift called me saying they were waiting so I had to leave quickly or I wouldn't have been able to get home. I then get a phone call asking where I was and that because I hadn't told them I was leaving I was being sacked.I'd never been late, never left early before and didn't have any strikes against me and they still sack me over one incident.The tone of voice used by the manager was very aggressive and they refused to let me explain why I'd left without telling them (I didn't have time) so now I'm jobless and am probably going to have to fight to get my pay which was already late.
Nackdelar
Shift times changed last minute, unreachable, unprofessional, late pay, arrogant management
Företagskultur
Worked briefly for Adecco in Glasgow at the Amazon warehouse in Motherwell. The work at the warehouse is fine. Often heard people complaining that it's too fast paced and heavy going, but so long as you work hard and have an at least half decent level of fitness, it's very manageable. The issue with the Amazon work is the recruiter. I've never dealt with a more incompetent company than Adecco. In the little over a month I persevered, they had me arriving for night shift shifts that didn't materialise, under paid me/didn't pay me, and lots of misinformation. I've worked much harder jobs, but they paid on time and correctly, which is basically what you're looking for from a job surely. If I'm out of work again in future, I'll keep an eye on whether Adecco are in charge of recruitment, as I'd easily consider the Amazon warehouse again if they're not involved. Avoid.
Fördelar
Money's not terrible, when they pay you.
Nackdelar
Incompetence regarding recruitment process, shifts, payroll, everything.
Företagskultur
Having worked there for 2 days and travelling 3 hours to get there for my 3rd shift I was told that even though the app says I'm scheduled to work today if I did not receive a text message then I'm not in today, not once was any of the new starts told this. I was then told to wait and they will try and fit me in 20 mins later no you have to go.
Fördelar
Free coffee and staff are pleasant
Most managers are horrible
Företagskultur
I see this company advertising for the same jobs/jobs on a daily basis. You can apply, with a full CV, licences, experience, live local etc, yet never get a reply. I won't waste any more of my time with them & I wouldn't advise anyone else too either.
Ignorant
Företagskultur
when I couldn't work or find full time employment or my health sat me back Adecco has been their and help me stay employed and been a saving grace. I recommend them to everyone.
Företagskultur
They are very respectful, organized, and attend to the observations of the worker, although almost all tasks require a lot of physical effort. Good organización.
good working environment
very strenuous work day.
Företagskultur
Communication is awful!! I wouldn’t recommend. If you call or email you won’t hear back immediately. They emailed me to call I called the person wasn’t even in the office. Poor management.
Fördelar
Warehouse they sent me to I liked
Nackdelar
Communication, they don’t care, will not respond.
Företagskultur
This is my first day of actual work with the company, but everything leading up to this has been very smooth and professional. I am sure that in the future things will be just as good.
Företagskultur
I'm having to take adecco to a tribunal after they think its acceptable to withhold my holiday pay for over 4 weeks no one has tried helping no one wanted to even speak to me till I told them in a email this is my final demand before I take legal action. I have asked them to pay my holiday money and my overdraft which now is over £300 which I don't think is wrong to ask. There response was its not our problem what u spend ur money on. My point is simple if they paid when they should have i would have received in my last pay over 600£ but now I'm 300 overdrawn when they put it in now leaves me in bad financial hardship
too many
Företagskultur
● Work-life balanceWith temp service jobs the work is not guaranteed and you can be let go on any given notice● Pay & benefitsThe pay is equivalent for temporary work however work is not guaranteed● Job security and advancementIf you are released from a job Adecco does offer the option of going into another job without job security one with a family and children would always want to keep looking for stable employment● OverallThis employment opportunity is great if one is looking for quick placement in the work environment however not the fault of Adecco but contracts with certain jobs are at as needed basis if work is slow the contractor will release the temp agents first
Företagskultur
So I walking into Adecco temp agency in rancho. First question I ask them is every job you put me in is felon friendly right? She says yes. All of them are. Good I’m on probation. I get hired to keurig for warehousing work for three day and fired. It hard enough to find a job. Thought it was over work performance. Had to with my back ground. Now I get to go back to jail. They failed to tell me the truth. 24. haven’t even gotten paid for the last 2 jobs. They failed me you are replaceable juts like a pet.
Idiots
Företagskultur
The good is they had consistent work and the bad was at times you would have problems get your check on time. And you often would have to just wait until the corporate office would sort it out
Företagskultur
It was contract work, but I felt that I learned more as a temporary-contract worker than I did at the company that I ended up applying full time with, their contracted company. They were very understanding with people that have disabilities and medical issues. Great Company experience!
Right on Client Company's site
Företagskultur
I love to work and I take my job very seriously I always on time, I also have experience in security guard and warehouse and houseman I am a details kind of person I fallow details and make sure I take my time to do the job very well....
thirty minutes
half an hour
Företagskultur
Many jobs are listed but when you drop them an email no answer. If you are lucky enough to get an email and there is a phone number attached - the voicemail is full no message can be left. Oh and the emails with invitation to a hiring event. No address or time attached.
Fördelar
they eventually pull their head out
they might procreate
Företagskultur
I love working for that company. I just wish there more here in WV. And because I really like the company lots. I also like all the boss that I work with .
Företagskultur
Good job with friendly staff that understand any issues that may occur and they do there best to help I have had a few issue at work and have had every great help
Pay