Få uppdateringar varje vecka om nya jobb och omdömen för det här företaget

Recensioner från anställda som Laborer på Adecco

Jobbtitel
Plats
Hittade 375 recensioner som matchade sökningen
Visa alla 17 570 recensioner
Företagskultur
The staff goes all out to find employment for employes. I would recommend this staffing agency to all those looking for a job. The flexibility to find a job that is the right fit is amazing.
Företagskultur
Jobs duties and training was great, easy travel map locations and various transportation choices, awesome employees and staff, excellent pay rate, make your availability.
Företagskultur
Well, it's a job. I've worked here for a few months and i'm ready to just be homeless. The jobs they offer are way too stressful and you're treated like garbage by everyone unless you actually work for the company. I worked at hanon and everyone there treated me poorly because I'm a temp. I even had to tell a supervisor that some guy just threw me on a machine without training then proceeded to tell me that I could have got my fingers cut off while training me. Very unhappy and would rather make less doing retail work. Work life balance doesn't exist.
Fördelar
i get to leave
Nackdelar
everything
Företagskultur
I've worked for adecco for quite some time now. The recruiter I've worked with was flexible in jobs and location requests. Never had an issue that wasn't resolved almost immediately, as well as satisfactory.
Betygsätt ditt senaste företag
Dela din upplevelse för att hjälpa andra
Företagskultur
work place environment always good everyone feel good and happy manager friendly with all worker feel hard day if shipping order did not complete ,
Företagskultur
Workplace culture is really nice. Employers, Supervisors are very supportive. There is none of any discrimination. They provide innovative work solutions to manage their talents.
Företagskultur
They love me so My time is spent making them happy. They keep me in the loop and the job does not require strenuous activity. The best job my boss has given me is one of cashier.
Fördelar
Balanced schedule
Nackdelar
No Prior Notice
Företagskultur
The jobs are low paying, the staff will lie to you about the type of work you will be doing. A lot of times the job u get requires way more work than Adecco let you know of.
Företagskultur
Adecco is a contract employment agency. They have many clients representing many different industries. Working for Adecco offers the added benefit of employment flexibility, and workplace viability.
Företagskultur
Was a good experience overall. Would do it again. Was good atmosphere. The pay and hours were good. If I had opportunity to work for them again I would
Företagskultur
The staff at the actual adecco building are great people, I've been dealing with them for years, I could actually use there help now, my only issue is alot of there jobs are not long term the ones that are under pay you, and the short term ones pay a decent amount but it's back breaking work...
Företagskultur
Adecco accommodated me as much as they could based on my skillset. I had relatively regular employment. A typical day of work involved general labour type duties at various industrial locations. The management Was helpful and quick to reply to queries via telephone or email. Overall, they delivered for the most part on their advertised services.
Företagskultur
Overall the worst experience I’ve ever had. People who were less dependable were given priority because they were with them longer. They’ll have you on call and give you the jobs rejected. Then you’ll most likely work at auto systems where temps get hardest job on the line- that job that even the full time employees avoid. Jobs at P&G are more relaxed and worth what they pay
Företagskultur
It's very nice workplace where an employee learns about team work, how to use rf scanner, communication skills, packaging picking as well as sorting for different products.
Företagskultur
Steel toed shoes or boots are required. Good hours. Safe job. Direct deposit offered. Easy to contact their office and they reply back very quickly. Great.
Företagskultur
They don't require you to have any work experince..willing to train you in the warehouse industry..easy but fun work assignments.friendly staff locations all over southern california.
Företagskultur
They are good about getting you a job , but that are seasonal and sometimes have hard time finding you a job else where , I enjoy working with them . Staff are very helpful when it comes to answering any questions someone may have . I enjoyed working for them , just need more stable job environment , with health benefits
Företagskultur
This company sends there employees over to different types of jobs doing various types of work Job can be in different cities most jobs do require drug testing
Företagskultur
it wasn't the worst but the jobs could be a little easier in my position and I feel the management could do better on how they treat and talk to there workers.
Företagskultur
Some of the companies they send you to are long term which is nice so you know what your going to be doing. They do offer be edits and you get paid weekly
Företagskultur
Adecco pays good depending on the job that's found. If one job didnt work for you they are good at placing you in another quick as possible. All together a good place to work