Få uppdateringar varje vecka om nya jobb och omdömen för det här företaget

Recensioner från anställda som Assembler på Adecco

Jobbtitel
Plats
Hittade 377 recensioner som matchade sökningen
Visa alla 17 556 recensioner
Företagskultur
Adecco worked for me I was with them for a little over 6 months before hired into the company I was working at. Decent pay. Seemed to be stuck on 2nd shift. overall not bad
Företagskultur
You could have a extremely easy job and area Or you could have the absolute worst area. Like playing the lottery. Team leader and people on the line with you will determine how well you like the job. Team leaders can be lazy not help you when struggling and put you on repeating jobs which can lead to injury. If you’re injured and it’s not from work and you have restrictions that keep you off the line you have 14 days Restriction days to be able to return on line before Adecco Let’s you go.Job pays okay, but money’s not everything you’ll soon learn that working here. seems amazing coming in however it is not what it seems. Your a temp not a full hire you’re here today gone tomorrow, Goodbye. Adecco reps at the job. Don’t know you and they don’t care to know you or the other 1,000 employees they have every other week coming in to replace who they’ve fired. You need over 940 hours of work before you can submit an application to Honda which can then take years for you to be hired on since everything’s at random when hiring. You get two days off emergency Unpaid after that you’re fired from Adecco. Covid-19 if you’re sent home or cannot work because you have Covid-19 or displaying symptoms they will take one of those days if you don’t have days then you’re fired. You’re also not paid for anytime you’re off from the job even if you’re positive unless you can prove you got sick from the job.Benefits are average nothing special. Maternity leave is 12 weeks unpaid learned that in the Adecco handbook.
Quick job
Företagskultur
P&G has some horrible Line Captions. It's a guy named Reggie who got forced over and was in there saying the Africans were like his dogs can't listen for s-word. It's a girl who goes by cinnamon line leader She is racist as well. It's a lbgtq guy with a beard he's racist. It needs to be more diversity in race and culture of line captains- line leaders do favoritism and workloads aren't distributed equally. They work the mess out of certain races while their kind literally puts a sticker on a box and just stands there looking bored. That's why the turn over is HIGH the line captains are awful people! Adecco needs to investigate all the line captains. They need training and to stop making stereotypical bigoted comments.
A job
Nackdelar
Breaks are so packed you have to stand your entire break.
Företagskultur
Admins were frequently rude and not leader types. When I reported incidents, I was never validated or taken seriously. A worker grabbed me by the clothing instead of speaking to me professionally and the company never took disciplinary action on her or followed up with me about it.
Fördelar
Made a couple friends, not my intention, but definitely a plus. They were helpful.
Nackdelar
Management is corrupt and vindictive.
Betygsätt ditt senaste företag
Dela din upplevelse för att hjälpa andra
Företagskultur
its been a good job. the people have been nice and helpful. i feel like im heard and valued. ive learned to pace myself at work and that hard work get you far.
Företagskultur
Don't let people get on your nerves and everything else will fall in place. Management is not too bad at all. They always go the extra mile for me. I love my job, I just need something more stable.
Företagskultur
I worked for Adecco for about a year. I enjoyed working there because the people we really friendly and down to earth. If i had the chance to work there again i would. My experience there helped me to focus on success and ways to improve my job life.
Företagskultur
While I was working at Adeco they send me to work with a company and after 6 months of training, they removed me because they need the position for someone alse
Företagskultur
I worked on a production line for leyland trucks and loved doing that job. Assembling parts to the Trucks was amazing. The place had excellent break time and excellent finishing work times. And I was really appreciative.
Företagskultur
I didn't mind working for Adecco they usually found jobs fairly fast pay was weekly and job was easy. I only left the job because of the pay and location.
Företagskultur
The job was cool hours was great work some weekends which was cool boss was a very far guy and the way they run the company is very good they respect the people that work for them
Time
Time
Företagskultur
You are basically competing with other Adecco workers to receive a permanent position so do not be late and be there everyday and you should get the permanent position in no time.
Företagskultur
Job was awesome, amazing working people helping one another to complete the task. Hours were perfect 7am to 3pm, Everyone was safe waring the proper glasses and gloves
Företagskultur
Great first star t job and good people but can be over whelming.people are great hardworking but it's all just a job work work work always about getting
Företagskultur
Do not work here! Very poor leadership and communication. They will not pay you more, or advance you in the company no matter how hard you work. You are not valuable to them. They only want you to get their product sent out, and do not care about you as a person. Never have I worked at a place that I felt as worthless as I did when I was there. Do yourself a favor and never EVER work here!!! No paid time off, no vacation days, no pay raises, no sick time, they don't give you anything despite everything you give to them.
Företagskultur
It’s a great place to start off if your looking for fast paste work with good money. I love the staff they are great at finding jobs that suit you In whatever field you want to work in.
Företagskultur
The job assignments suck . If you have an issue your better off keeping it to yourself because no one cares . when sent to assignments you are told your easily replaceable. Save yourself the trouble of a temp agency and apply at jobs that hire and promote from within
Företagskultur
The fact i dont have a car just yet really makes things tough for me because i get sent further then i supposed to go and dont have a ride to get back and forth everyday to work so if they could send people by nearby where they live or on bus line the rating will be sonmuch better from me.
Företagskultur
I was let go because I only had a half day in my time off bank. I didn’t realize it at the time. I fully understand that was my fault. But they could never tell me why people that missed weeks at a time was allowed to stay and they didn’t even let me know I only had a half day that I could use.
Företagskultur
It almost impossible to not get the job done its a hand on job. Everybody is always focused on their assignment , the instructor always did a great job on theirs and there was never negative energy just hard work.
Fördelar
A good accolade to have on my resume.
It was temporary.
Företagskultur
I didn't mind working for them, but they wanted more out of people than what they could give. Lots of times we were lied to. It almost felt like a sweat shop.
Fördelar
What i have listed above
Weekly pay