Få uppdateringar varje vecka om nya jobb och omdömen för det här företaget

Recensioner från anställda som Administrative Assistant på Adecco

Jobbtitel
Plats
Hittade 316 recensioner som matchade sökningen
Visa alla 17 556 recensioner
Företagskultur
This was a great experience and allowed me to gain additional jobs skills. During this time I was able to work during the day and go to night school. The hours worked out great for both.
Fördelar
People I worked with were nice
No benefits
Företagskultur
Product of your environment. Really really a product of your environment. Cool calm collective.always love love toGo there. Nice peopleNice job nice staff
Företagskultur
No support whatsoever. They want to pay you $12 an hour when you have 10 years of experience. MUCH better agencies out there. Good luck getting ahold of anyone to communicate too!
NOTHING
Nackdelar
Good luck getting ahold of anyone!!!!!!
Företagskultur
Good place to work with good pay. I'd work there again if I could, management is quite good and supportive. An overall welcoming experience for me to be honest.
Betygsätt ditt senaste företag
Dela din upplevelse för att hjälpa andra
Företagskultur
This is a temporary agency and I was placed in various business environments, all of which I found to be comfortable and educational in different ways. The management was relaxed and I was allowed to simply get on with my work. In each assignment I felt valued.
Företagskultur
Employed as Admin asst, but the sheer volume of paperwork to fill, scan & return was incredible, then it needed to be done all over again for another team, no idea why they didn't share the originals submitted. Applied in October but took 3 months of 'back n forth' & lots of reminders / prompting from me to get updates on a start date. 2 different agencies were supplying staff where I worked & the others had regular visits from agency staff to ensure all was well & they'd settled OK, Adecco never turned up once. Wage was £8.21 p/h rising to £9.00 after 12 weeks, 4 hours daily, 20 hours a week on a 9 month contract but after 8 weeks we were laid off & not once in those 8 weeks did we get a full 20 hours. Average week was 12 hours total, & the ongoing staff already there had told us this was normal & the contract never lasts 9 months, lucky to get 5/6 months max. None of these details were mentioned at any point by Adecco. Regularly had to chase them to sort out my tax code, they even forgot to pay me twice & then, after the minimum wage rose they even paid me the old rate weeks later, no idea on annual leave allowance as it's never added to your wage slips & the equation they use is out of the bible !!!! My assignment is / was supposed to be 9 months but currently 'on hold' due to the COVID issues, just been told (& not by Adecco) that if you've done the initial 12 weeks & reached the magical £9.00 p/h but your assignment is put on hold for 6 weeks or more, on your return your rate drops down to the minimum wage again !!! WTF
Företagskultur
Company has since closed in my area. But when it was open they often helped me find good paying assignments. Most times they had a hands approach to handling your assignments which I found very helpful.
Företagskultur
Adecco allowed me to find full-time employment with a company who paid very well. They were able to put me in a position where I was able to get my foot into the door. They were very nice to work with. I'd highly recommend using them.
Företagskultur
They’re time wasters going through all these tests and you pass then you get offered short term employment n low rate pay. They don’t even reply back to you when you email them.Adecco mulgrave
Företagskultur
placed in a long term position, pay was okay, good benefits helped with issues with other co workers, stayed up to date with how you were doing in the position they placed you in
Företagskultur
Have no complaints .Enjoyed all the different types of jobs I have done. Proud to say I worked Adecco. They are always trying to find new jobs for people to do. Adecco helps all types of people and I enjoyed meeting new people.
Företagskultur
you'll love it.The pay is great and the job requires no pressure. the job makes it easy for you to complete your job duties. everyone is always positive
Företagskultur
Adecco recruiters don't care about the temporary employees and this company is not a normal employer. Adecco will not give you continuous temporary placements for secretarial work into other job locations. Do not work for this company as Adecco gives you one or two jobs and then permanently lays you off even after you receive great reviews from their clients.
Företagskultur
The people are who make it worthwhile!! I made a lot of lifetime friends who love me like family. Nothing is better than that. Lots of money could be made. There was always overtime.
Företagskultur
Worked with Adecco but was not satisfied with there service. First of all I was the one who found the position that I was in with Adecco, I made 28.00 and hour compared to your $40.00 hr. After contract was ended, treated unfairly, because I could not collect unemployment - That was back in 2009 - now I cannot compare or related. Would not refer anyone that I know to that location which was in Hackensack at the time.
Företagskultur
Excellent temp agency - one of the best in the country. Good personable staff who are very helpful. Easy payroll system online. Offered jobs and excellent top companies in the Boston area.
Företagskultur
Youd get a response in a month Payroll is good in paying up to date though But the response is terrible when you send them questions You also need to pay your own medical benefits
Very polite people
Lack of communication
Företagskultur
Wonderful Company. They have always helped me get a job when the season was very slow. All the employees that work there have always been wonderful and kind and thoughtful.
Företagskultur
Adecco is a great place to work very helpful and explains well about the assignments they send you too..very quick in responding to your calls or emails
Företagskultur
I've used employment agencies to help get my feet on the ground as I started my career in Duluth. Adecco was honestly the one that looked at my resume, was honest if they had any openings to match it and didn't try to push unfavorable jobs on me just to get them filled. When I decided to go back into organic job applying, the staff wished me the best and I truly believe they have my best interests at heart.
Företagskultur
Was able to place me at several companies to provide support on an as needed basis. This particular office periodically called us to see how our assignments were going.