Our client is world leading provider of drilling modules to the oil and gas industry. The client is designing, manufacturing, installing, commissioning, and providing aftermarket service for a wide variety of drilling systems and equipment.
To the office in South Norway, Kristiansand we are now looking for Mechanical Engineers to join the team.
Due to increasing workload we need to strengthen its workforce by more Equipment Responsible. The positions will work primarily administrative in ongoing projects and own responsibility for product shipments to the ongoing crane projects.
Responsibilities will primarily be:
Qualifications and skills:
- Participate in the start of projects
- Establish and follow up the scope of work, budget and schedule
- Implement and monitor design review
- Ensure that project documentation is completed according to plan
- Ensure that the components and manufacturing ordered according to plan and budget
- Develop design, testing and commissioning Record Book
- Follow up testing of product delivery
- Final check of the User Manual
- Review final documentation and ensure As-Built Documentation
- Conducting the closing meeting and prepare a final report for product delivery
- Assist the project at handover to the AM
- Coordinate internal disciplines within its remit
We are looking for positive and motivated employees who want to move to Norway on a permanent basis. Prior experience within the oil and gas industry is not required but is an advantage. Technical experience with similar products, or project management, with responsibility for planning and finance, is a good background for the job. We look for people that are structured, flexible and quality conscious. Good communication and interpersonal skills and good written and oral presentation skills in English is required.
Interesting and challenging work in an international environment with excellent opportunities for professional development.
Exiting career opportunities
Contract through Kelly Services Kristiansand the first year, after that great possibility of extension or permanent employment
For more information about Kristiansand please see: http://southnorway.no/
Please send your CV and resume to Hanne Ihlen Åsen:
For any questions please contact Hanne 47 404 47 794
Ansökan sker endast via nedanstående länk!
Willing to move to Norway
Arbetsförmedlingen - 22 månader sedan