HP Software & Solutions
are looking for an experienced and skilled Solution Architect to join our Swedish team.
The oppertunity will provide the candidate
a unique chance to work for the number 1 IT company in the world, with the most compresensive software portfolio and some of the largest companies in the region
What do we have to offer?
- Architect and customize solutions for our top customers in Sweden and the region
- Implement or oversee the implementation and governance of architectures of customer project.
- Assess business impact of specific technologies/strategies.
- Develop for customer strategically and technically feasible long-term IT strategies and plans.
- Use specialty expertise to capture leads within and outside of specialization and use closed-loop lead management to ensure assignment and follow-up by others.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, up to and including the C-level at large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position HP's products and services better.
- Working for the number one IT company in the world
- Dynamic, international work environment
- High performance culture within team of enthusiastic team members
- Career advancement at your own initiative is facilitated within the broader HP organization, both in Sweden and abroad
Who we are looking for
Are you the person we are looking for?
- Degree in computer science/engineering – job experience can compensate
- Practical understanding, development and implementation of leading service manager customer service tools
- Preferably hands-on experience with HP software and services (Not a must)
- Fluent in Swedish and English (verbal and written)
- You are willing to travel in Sweden and abroad
- Create a profile and submit your application (including CV) in English. For questions, please contact hiring manager Mattis Nilseng + 41 79 558 9098 or
Yes, 50 % of the Time
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like...