If you have a smartphone, digital camera, digital TV, gaming console or a smart meter at home, you’ve already used an ARM Powered product. Over 125 ARM Powered products are shipped every second and over 35 billion ARM technology-based chips have been shipped to date making us the world’s leading Intellectual Property (IP) semiconductor supplier.
We see a world where billions of people can collaborate, communicate and connect every day. Improving people’s lives by enabling access to affordable, easy to use intelligent electronic products and services which transform the way we live and work.
We’re at the heart of driving the future of our digital world, as we build and support collaborative and open relationships. Working side by side with the leading technology companies across the globe we design and license IP to enable them to innovate. Together with our partners, it is ARM technology that is enhancing the lives of over six billion people connected in the world today.
The aim of our Graduate Development Programme is to develop your potential and expand the opportunities on offer to you – giving you an incredible variety of potential career paths. We’ll support you with continuous learning and development through a blend of on the job and formal training, mentoring and a knowledge network while encouraging you to achieve professional chartered status.
Together, we will shape the lifestyles of the next billion people in a better world – one that’s always-on, always-connected.
ARM has developed an extensive portfolio of software and hardware products, covering the complete range of graphics activities - from System-on-Chip integration through to content development and optimization. ARM provides that in the shape of the Mali™ range of IP cores with its advanced architecture for graphics acceleration, with a family of products supporting the OpenGL ES, OpenCL and DirectX standards. Together, the hardware and software products provide a complete native and Java 2D/3D graphics environment. ARM licenses its graphics products to System-on-Chip developers as well as end-user device manufacturers.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
We are expanding the Lund software team and are looking for software engineers who have recently graduated and who have strong interest or knowledge of 3D/2D graphics, compilers or heterogeneous computing. The role involves cooperating with other graphics teams in Europe. Primary focus is implementation and testing of the graphics software.
Education & Qualifications
Masters or PhD (computer science or electronics engineering) with good academic record.
Essential Skills & Experience
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Interest and background in compiler construction, or
- General Interest or knowledge of 2D/3D graphics technology,
- Interest and background in heterogeneous computing
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- No working experience required. Graduate position.
- Knowledge of embedded operating systems, device drivers, microprocessor and embedded system hardware architectures
- Experience with embedded software environments
- Familiarity with embedded OS, including one or more of embedded Linux, Symbian OS, WinMobile or Windows CE.
- Experience with assembler-level programming and debugging (ARM desirable but not essential).
- Familiar with one or more of standards such as OpenGL ES, OpenVG, M3G, Direct3Dm, DirectX, EGL, OpenCL, CUDA
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and UNIX host environments
- Capable of working as a team player or independently
- Self motivation, flexibility, with strong inter-personal skills.
- Good English communication skills, oral and written.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to other ARM offices
Arm Ltd - 21 månader sedan