We are looking for a .Net/SharePoint Developer to work at our multinational client in Stockholm/Sweden.
Expected tasks and deliverables by the Consultant
* Analyse the current system and improve the current system in order to comply with the requirements as written down in the user manual. A gap analysis document will be provided;
* Study the current system and existing user manual and if appropriate, suggest suitable technical solution(s) for system's improvements. Input from users is provided;
* Investigate the potential DMS integration possibilities.
* Elaborate a solution analysis presenting the options to implement the improvement.
* Develop, document, test the new improved and new system components;
* Update the existing documentation to the new updates and system components;
* Contribute to the building of an interoperable IT environment of the various applications developed;
Education and work experience:
* Experience in requirement analysis to produce solution design alternatives.
* Experience in working with Source Safe and Microsoft Team Foundation Server workspaces.
* Experience working with SharePoint Designer 2010.Experience in developing customized solutions for MOSS (Microsoft Office SharePoint Server) with Visual Studio 2010
* Advanced programming experience in C#, ASP.NET, XML, Web Services, MS SQL Server and Microsoft .NET platform 3.5.
* Experience using Windows workflow framework.
* Experience in creating deployment fully automated packages for SharePoint Server 2010. Knowledge of application testing tools.
* Knowledge and experience in writing technical documentation, namely in UML.
Competences and skills
* Very good communication skills and excellent command of English; oral and written;
* Very good organizational skills: a planned approach to tasks and ability to prioritize;
* High level of service orientation;
* Able to maintain a good overview of the workflow of the project;
* Excellent team worker and flexible attitude.
Candidates must have a passport of an EU member state or a valid work permit for Sweden
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 29 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions, and IT consultancy and staffing services, to our clients in Luxembourg and across Europe.
Planetrecruit.com - 21 månader sedan