Our client is world leading provider of drilling modules to the oil and gas industry. The client is designing, manufacturing, installing, commissioning, and providing aftermarket service for a wide variety of drilling systems and equipment.
To the office in South Norway, Kristiansand we are now looking for Mechanical Engineers to join the team.
The position will involve project responsibility for winches projects. The position will report to the Manager Winch.
Responsibilities will primarily be:
Qualifications and skills:
- Overall technical responsibility for projects within its remit.
- Keeping abreast of regulations and regulatory requirements.
- Mechanical design of various equipment associated winch group.
- Preparation of technical documentation.
- Design using 3D modeling (Inventor).
- Construction / Design acc. Specification and relevant legislation.
- Participate in project meetings internally / externally.
- Preparation / coordination of technical documents for procurement and production.
- Supervision of suppliers.
- Final inspection and testing of equipment at suppliers.
We are looking for positive and motivated employees who want to move to Norway on a permanent basis. Prior experience within the oil and gas industry is not required but is an advantage. You should have a background in civil engineering / engineering. Experience from the offshore industry or engineering industry / engineering industry as well as experience as a project manager is desirable. Inventor used for 3D design and knowledge of this or equivalent is desirable. In addition, we emphasize good ability to communicate in English
Interesting and challenging work in an international environment with excellent opportunities for professional development.
Exiting career opportunities
Contract through Kelly Services Kristiansand the first year, after that great possibility of extension or permanent employment
For more information about Kristiansand please see: http://southnorway.no/
Please send your CV and resume to Hanne Ihlen Åsen: : @kellyservices.no
For any questions please contact Hanne 47 404 47 794
Ansökan sker endast via nedanstående länk!
Willing to move to Norway
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...