An exciting opportunity is currently available in Stockholm for a CRM Developer. This position is located in the Public Sector through an IT Service Provider.
Tasks & responsibilities:
* MS CRM Dynamics 2011 design, development and customisation
* Development using C# .NET for various applications and web services (ASMX/WCF)
* Contribute in planning and architecting solutions
* Perform data migration tasks
* Analyze test results for the purpose of correcting mistakes, isolating areas for improvement, and debugging
* Create deployment packages, guidelines and contribute in deployments to testing/production environments
* Be responsible for documentation as required to ensure project and technical standards are maintained
* Participate in code reviews as necessary to ensure compliance with established programming standards
* Technical support to users and business analysts
* Store up to date project sources and documentation in the client's Team Foundation Server
* Provide 3rd Line Support
* 2+ years of experience with CRM analysis, development with MS Dynamics CRM 4.0 and MS Dynamics CRM 2011 on implementation/migration projects
* Experience with:
* Development of new applications and maintenance of existing applications using C # .NET (3.5/4.0)
* Relational databases, T-SQL for SQL 2005/2008 and stored procedures
* Developing web services (ASMX/WCF)
* Application development with .NET (C #) in SharePoint
* ASP.NET development, CSS
* Experience with UML or Case Tools
* Experience working in an Agile development environment, preferably SCRUM
* Very good English (oral/written)
This position is offered as a temporary contract with an initial duration of 220 days.
Could applicants please apply quoting the reference ... CRMDev.
We look forward to discussing the position with qualified applicants.
Planetrecruit.com - 12 månader sedan