Menzies Aviation Sverige AB
Position: HR Generalist
Reporting to: Head of HR
Location: Landvetter Airport, Gothenburg
Menzies Aviation is a global provider of passenger, ramp and cargo handling services.
Menzies has grown rapidly since its conception in 1995. Through a combination of organic growth, acquisitions and the development of niche opportunities, we have established ourselves as a major force in the international ground handling industry.
Operating at more than 112 stations in 27 countries and supported by a worldwide team of more than 15,000 people, we serve over 500 airline customers handling over 650,000 flights and 1.4 million tonnes of cargo per annum.
Delivering a consistent and reliable operation, focused on meeting the needs of our airline customers, is at the centre of everything we do.
We are now looking for a HR Generalist:
Qualifications and experience:
- Recruitment - ensure that we attract and retain the best employees
- HR administration and rehabilitation
- Labour law and work environment specialist
- Support and advise managers and employees on HR and remuneration matters
- Actively work to enhance existing and creating new processes to improve our work at the HR department
- Participate in projects at the station
Candidates must also be able to spend the first two months (weekdays) of employment in Stockholm for training etc.
- University degree in HRM
- Minimum of 5 years experience in qualified HR role/s
- Good knowledge of Swedish labour law
- Service and results oriented
- Fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English (group language)
Under the Airport Security Act we conduct background record checks on all employees.
Working Hours: Full time
Duration: Permanent contract (6 months probation period)
Please send us your application via email by the 31st of December to email@example.com
Denna rekrytering sker helt genom Menzies Aviation SEs försorg. Vi undanber oss därför telefonsamtal från rekryteringsföretag och annonsförsäljare
Arbetsförmedlingen - 2 år sedan