We think that you…
- You will be a part of the CRM team managing CRM promotions for social and mobile games through the different channels available for communicating with our players
- Your main focus will be campaigns and promotions delivered through our navigational features and banners
- It will be your responsibility to follow up and improve the efficiency of campaigns and provide accurate reporting and performance monitoring on the promotions running
- A majority of your time will be spend optimizing the promotions, through analysis, testing and commissioning new ads to top the performance of current ones.
- You will take part in creating promotions and campaigns with the goal of encouraging gaming activity and retention as well as to increase in-game user spend, but also motivate users to become King-fans
- You will be responsible for the offers, design and implementation of the campaigns with the support of internal functions such as GFX, the game developers and the various channels in which the promotional message is to be delivered
…it would also be a bonus if you:
- Have a 2-3 year background in marketing, CRM or on-line banner/video ads
- Have an academic education within the field of marketing or similar
- Are creative but also structured and able to plan ahead
- Are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Are highly analytical and unafraid of dealing with a lot of data, testing and creating reports to highlight your progress
- Are a curious and fast learner; motivated by challenges and new opportunities
- Are a team player that likes to discuss solutions and ideas together with the CRM-team and other parts of the company
- Are triggered by high pace and fast-moving development
The position is based in Stockholm
- Are familiar with banner advertisement and optimization of online ads
- Have experience working close to a development function and at least a basic understanding of the system environment and tools for serving ads.
- Have an eye for clear and crisp copy and design
- Love games of any kind
Is this you? Then we are waiting for your application. Please apply as soon as possible.
King.com is a private company based in the United Kingdom with a development campus in Stockholm, Sweden.