The position will report directly to Operations Manager and with dotted line to Division Lean Manager and will be based in Falköping Sweden.
The successful candidate will be part of a structured Lean Deployment Programme that will rapidly impact the entire facility.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Dedicated Lean resource within the location reporting to Operations Manager
- Member of the location management team
- Develop Lean knowledge/ skills & act as additional resource to accelerate change within the location
- Expert understanding and experience of core Lean tools & techniques
- Manage local maintenance & deployment of Parker Lean System
- Support value streams in the delivery of their business goals
- Facilitate transformations within manufacturing value streams & office areas
Parker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on grounds of age, race, religion, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation or disability in relation to recruitment and employment.
- More than 3 years Lean Manufacturing experience.
- 3rd level qualification in Lean or Engineering.
- Extensive understanding of Lean principles and tools (VS Mapping, problem solving and standard work shall be mandatory), with a proven track record of successful application of these tools
- Change management experience
- Desire to challenge the status quo
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to train, coach and mentor others
- Leadership and project management experience
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Willingness to travel periodically
- Strong desire to continuously improve
- Can Do Attitude
Please send your application, including CV and covering letter to below.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later then 2012-12-28
If you need to ask about the position, contact Erik Pettersson, Operations Manager
+46 709 48 80 60.
Arbetsförmedlingen - 12 månader sedan