Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in tv, semiconductor, telecommunication and display panels with 220 000 people across 71 countries within nine independently operated business units. The consolidated sales amounted in 2011 to US$143,1 billion. Samsung Electronics Nordic AB had a turnover of 10,1 billion SEK in 2011. Since 1992, the company has grown rapidly, currently has approximately 500 employees and offers the latest in mobile phones, audio and video, IT products and home appliances.
To help our client to keep on growing, we are now looking for a B2B Service Manager, who wants to build up this unit, which today consists of two technicians and one administrator. The B2B Service Group is part of the Customer Satisfaction Department with 40 employees. The ideal candidate is an operational KAM with ambitions of creating and building up a unit. You will have strategic and operational ownership of the development and maintenance of the B2B Service Group.
Vem söker vi?
- Build up a B2B service organisation and support B2B sales
- Prepare service recovery plans and work with Nordic countries Service Account Managers
- Prepare and set regional service strategies for IT B2B products
- Support and align service strategies with the sales and marketing team on IT B2B product sales and marketing
- Ensure that the service deliverables are met in accordance with service plans & CS key performance index with the partners
- Hire, manage, develop and motivate the team
- P&L responsibility
- Periodical report to Head of CS & Communication Customer Satisfaction Director
- A person who has a sound mind-set focus on expanding the business and providing fair treatment to customers
- University degree in Business
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the B2B IT Sales
- Experience from the Service or Maintenance field example prizing & services
- Strong communication skills and coaching abilities
- Excellent knowledge of IT Solution or Telecom
- Strong leadership skills
- Good analytical skills and process oriented
- Ability to work proactive, self-motivated, positive, and independently, as well as, in a team
- Entrepreneur mentality and style
- Willingness to travel within the Nordics
- Fluency in both, English and Swedish
If you are looking to take the next step in your career then please send your CV in English to Michael Lowson
The original PageGroup brand, Michael Page is comprised of 25 disciplines – each providing a service to a specialist area of the market. We...