Ready for the next big thing? So are we.
TI is a global semiconductor company and the world’s leading designer and supplier of analog and embedded processing technologies. Our fundamental commitment is to support customers’ ideas so they can create new electronic systems that make the world smarter, healthier, safer, greener and more fun.
If you want to be part of an open-minded environment that provides great rewards for great work and offers high levels of responsibility early on, look no further and jumpstart your career after graduating!
Start your career today with TI’s Sales & Application Rotation Program!
As a participant in the Sales & Application Rotation Program you will rotate through challenging positions across different countries during a 12 – 18 months period. You will gain valuable product, business and customer knowledge. International assignments will help you broaden your horizon and be close to our customers anywhere in Europe. Your final role will be as a Technical Sales Engineer or a Field Application Engineer:
Technical Sales Engineer:
- Establish and maintain long-term customer relationship
- Understanding the customer´s business and gaining commitment to use TI solutions
- Identify new business opportunities and drive growth in your region
Field Application Engineer:
- Develop and maintain technical relationships with the customer
- Support customers during selection, development and product ramp
- Solve customer problems and provide appropriate technical solutions
What it takes to join the Program:
- Completed studies in electrical or business engineering
- Desire to be the interface between customers and TI’s technical experts
- Advanced English language skills and fluent local language skills, depending on the final location
- Ability to think outside the box and willingness to drive ideas forward
- Passion to explore the business side of the technology industry
- Date of Entry: 01.10.2012
- Final role: Technical Sales Engineer / Field Application Engineer
- Final work location: Texas Instruments Sweden (Stockholm/Göteborg/Lund)
As one of the world’s largest semiconductor companies with over 32,000 employees in more than 35 countries, Texas Instruments has been...