Summary of Responsibilities:
Acquisition and development of local AeTM resellers in Scandinavia in accordance with the company's commercial policies.
Retain and develop defined list of Corporate customers using the AeTM in the Scandinavian market in close partnership with responsible Commercial Account Manager and our Customer, the Travel Agent.
On an ongoing basis align and co-ordinate activities within the frame of the Account Planning Process together with the Commercial Account Manager.
In this role you will, together with colleagues in the Sales Division, be responsible for driving Amadeus' sales strategy of Amadeus Business e-travel solutions in Scandinavia according to the company's commercial policy.
In close partnership with Amadeus Commercial Account Manager, other colleagues within Amadeus Scandinavia and targeted Travel Agents, the main objective for the position is to identify business opportunities, drive directed sales activities towards Corporate customers and contribute to maximized deployment and retention of Amadeus e-Travel solution within the Business channel.
You are expected to combine commercial, functional and technical expertise with a consultative selling approach in order to understand the Corporate customers major business drivers and requirements in the e-Travel area.
In order to guarantee high customer satisfaction and to secure Amadeus commercial and strategic goals you are expected to secure the realization of cross organizational collaboration.
Convert operational goals into Customer activities and in full co-ordination with the Commercial Account Manager ensuring these are carried out in the most efficient way.
- Build, develop and maintain structured relationships with Travel Agent Resellers in general and Corporations decision-makers specifically, within Scandinavia in order to develop opportunities, retain, and expand adoption/business within the Corporations, visiting/calling Corporations and performing product demos as required.
- Be one of the lead sources of conducting Amadeus Adoption Academy programmes with our Corporate Customers.
- Initiate, follow-up and lead all stages of a sales cycle from prospecting to closure of Corporations sales leads.
- Build an Amadeus Corporate IT brand awareness with designated accounts in accordance with overall commercial strategy.
- Maintain a high level of current knowledge of the product portfolio and the benefits of specific products for each targeted customer as well as of other relevant information (trends, strategy, competitors, pricing, etc.)
- Promote best practice through the internal organisation.
- Contribute to and participate in the commercial process: e.g. input to the definition of the commercial agreement with the resellers, input to the definition of customers to be targeted by the reseller, input to the definition of commercial offer form the resellers to the final clients, input to the setting of yearly targets and objectives for local reseller etc.
- Act as Amadeus Scandinavia spokesperson in the areas of e-Travel in external forums such as local Business Travel Associations, ACTE etc.
You speak and write English fluently at professional business level.
- You at least speak and write fluently one of the Scandinavian languages; Swedish, Danish or Norwegian and have a good understanding of the other two.
Relevant Job Experience:
- You have a clear commercial focus and are able to translate and base your actions on an in-depth understanding of the overall set objectives
- You have the ability to co-operate in a positive way with different individuals and their personal preferences
- You are systematic in your setting, good in communicating and able to maintain a consistent focus on priorities and goals.
- You have the ability to convert operational goals into Customer
- You have the proven ability to - and are motivated by - achieving your targets and goals.
- You have an ability to effectively manage own workload in a high workload environment, in which priorities can change rapidly.
- You display credibility and you have the ability to conduct your self in a way that creates a climate and working environment in which Customers feel appreciated and authorized to make decisions and take actions.
- You are proactive and motivated and driven by solving problems in a rational and customer oriented way in cooperation with colleagues.
- You have the ability to build and actively utilize a network of contacts both within the organization, as well as externally
Educated to degree level in Sales, Business, Science or related field
Travel industry related education is meriting
Commercial experience in the travel industry, IT or Telecom with intense use of technology
Experience of selling to Distributers/Agents
3 years of experience in working as a Account Manager
Knowledge and experience of Online Travel in the B2B area is preferred.
Exp from Project management
Good knowledge of the Amadeus products and services and how they can relate to Customers need
Exp of strategic sales and account management in the B2B segment of Large Corporations
Exp from negotiations and cooperation on C-level, Procurement Executive level and Global travel manager levels