Our client is world leading provider of drilling modules to the oil and gas industry. The client is designing, manufacturing, installing, commissioning, and providing aftermarket service for a wide variety of drilling systems and equipment.
To the office in South Norway, Kristiansand we are now looking for Mechanical Engineers to join the team.
We are seeking a mechanical engineer to design equipment for Anchor Handling Ship. The position involves responsibility for mechanical design and sizing and fitting of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic components in collaboration with other disciplines. Furthermore, you get the opportunity to work up a solid expertise in complex products by working with highly skilled and experienced engineers in an established environment.
Responsibilities will primarily be:
Qualifications and skills:
- Overall responsibility for mechanical design of products within its remit
- Prepare technical documentation for sales department
- Preparation of production drawings and technical documentation
- Preparation / coordination of technical documents for procurement and production
- Supervision of suppliers
- Assist managers in equipment sales meetings and by delivery to the project and after the technical documentation
- Coordinate internal disciplines within the product range
- Drive and coordinate development within its product range
- Keeping abreast of regulations and regulatory requirements
- Participate in project meetings internally and externally
- Final inspection and testing of equipment at suppliers
We are looking for positive and motivated employees who want to move to Norway on a permanent basis. Prior experience within the oil and gas industry is not required but is an advantage. We are looking for engineers and civil engineers with experience, preferably with relevant hardware or vessel-related work experience. The position requires that you have good expertise in mechanical design, experience with 3D CAD tools, preferably Inventor, as well as good technical and practical. We are looking for someone who is organized, quality conscious and who are motivated to work in a fast paced environment. We expected good communication skills written and oral in English. Relevant experience can compensate for lack of education.
Interesting and challenging work in an international environment with excellent opportunities for professional development.
Exiting career opportunities
Contract through Kelly Services Kristiansand the first year, after that great possibility of extension or permanent employment
For more information about Kristiansand please see: http://southnorway.no/
Please send your CV and resume to Hanne Ihlen Åsen: : @kellyservices.no
For any questions please contact Hanne 47 404 47 794
Ansökan sker endast via nedanstående länk!
Willing to move to Norway
Arbetsförmedlingen - 12 månader sedan