FAE - Electronics Telecom Systems - Sweden
Key semiconductor company is looking for an Field Applications Engineer (FAE) to cover the Swedish markets. The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Previous experience working as an FAE/ Applications Engineer/ Customer Support Engineer
- Electronics Hardware/ Systems background
- Experience selling into the telecom market is ideal
- Good understanding of the Embedded Memory or Networking/ Communication products will be advantageous
- Excellent presentation and customer support skills
- Fluent English and Swedish
Key words: Stockholm, Sweden, FAE, AE, field, applications, engineer, embedded, Flash, memory, NAND, NOR, customer, semiconductor, electronics, hardware, telecom, systems
- Provide pre and post sales technical support
- Increase the customer base by winning design-in projects
- Present the company's products and services within technical as well as commercial environments
- Establishing new contacts and supporting key accounts
- Work closely with marketing/ product management/ business development teams
IC Resources - your first contact for field application engineering (FAE) jobs globally.
IC Resources is the recognised recruitment partner to the global technology community.
Our team of 50 consultants offers more than 500...