The department BASEBAND system and reference design has the
responsibility for the definition, design, integration and
verification of the Baseband part of the reference design hardware.
The main purpose of the reference design is to secure Company
customers time to market, by providing a pre-integrated HW
platform. The reference design is a vehicle for internal test as
well as a blueprint reference for the customers. In order to secure
our business we have a need to increase our number of BASEBAND HW
engineers. The engineer is expected to have very good knowledge of
BASEBAND HW design on PCB level, preferably also familiar in
automated test systems and reporting.
The job involves mainly design and validation of the reference
design to meet the tough requirements on the design. When doing
this multiple skills has to be demonstrated, practical lab bench
work combined with theoretical understanding of the behavior to
find the optimal solutions. The work includes work within high
speed design, power management design and validation, simulations
and HW validation. The ability to work in the lab environment is
essential. You enjoy working both independently and in a small team
and you are focused on reaching result on time. As a person you
must be thorough and able to work with many different people.
management design and validation, simulations and HW
- Baseband HW experience +5 years preferably.
- Good knowledge in BASEBAND design, high speed design, power
designing towards it.
- Good understanding in relevant standards and challenges in
- Ability to work with and control automated test equipment.
- Ability to work in cross discipline teams solving complex
tasks and finish them in time.
- Excellent interpersonal and cooperation skills.
- Good planning, tracking and documentation abilities.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Large degree of flexibility, willingness to take on different
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency
as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and
Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Remove from Shortlist