One of our clients, an international Management Consulting Firm, is looking for a permanent Accountant / Country lead for the Helsinki branch. The primary focus for the role is the day-to-day accounting activities, such as accounts payable, monthly / quarterly / yearly close process and review and also reporting activities for the Helsinki branch including annual reports and VAT / tax returns.
You will report to the Nordic Accounting Supervisor and work closely with the other Country leads for Stockholm, Copenhagen and Oslo and also interact closely with local stakeholders in Helsinki office . The responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
Vem är du?
- Full ownership and responsibility of the day-to-day accounting activities, incl. expense reimbursement, preparation of journal entries and payment transactions
- Full ownership and responsibility of the monthly, quarterly and yearly close process and review .
- Risk management compliance and processes for internal control
- Manage relationship with local advisors, large vendors, lawyers, tax authorities and banks
- Keeping updated with Finnish legislation, tax rules and initiate necessary changes as appropriate
- Responsible for the VAT and tax returns for Helsinki, and external statistical reporting
- Take on ad hoc projects as needed
You have a Bachelor or Masters degree in Accounting. You have previous experience from working with financial systems such as Oracle or SAP. You are proficient in both oral and written English. Finnish language skills are a merit. We expect you to have experience in accounting activities, preferably from an international professional services company but not a demand. In previous roles you have accumulated skills such as book keeping and conducting annual reports. Experience from both US and Finnish GAAP and taxation rules is a merit.
We value strong organization and communication skills, with demonstrated success to drive tasks to conclusion. Further, you need to have a high level of initiative, self-motivation, resourcefulness, patience, and tolerance for ambiguity. You are structured, pay attention to details, and like to take the initiative and proactively search for information on how to best solve your tasks, with an ability to combine a hands-on attitude with strong problem-solving and analytical capabilities. Finally, you interact effectively with other people, and you are comfortable managing relationships and stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefit package, we offer you a stimulating and fulfilling role in a dynamic environment with excellent learning and development opportunities.
If you have any questions regarding the role you are welcome to contact the responsible Recruitment Consultant: Sara Molin; 08-52501818 or email@example.com.
You’re welcome to apply through our website www.jurekbemanning.se.
Our client is an international Management Consulting Firm.
As soos as possible.
CareerBuilder SE - 12 månader sedan