Job Category: Software Engineering: Test
Location: Stockholm, SE
Job ID: 816273-96947
Skype is for doing things together, whenever you’re apart. Skype’s text, voice and video make it simple to share experiences with the people that matter to you, wherever they are. Hundreds of millions of individuals and businesses actively use Skype making over 700 million minutes of video/voice calls per day, sending instant messages and sharing files. Are you passionate about changing the world? We’re looking for brilliant minds to join the Skype revolution in Stockholm (Sweden).
About the Team:
Skype enables the World’s conversation across multiple platforms; running on desktop, mobile and embedded devices. In the RootTools Team, we design and build the porting library that enables us to build Skype in all 22 platforms we support.
As a Test/Quality Engineer in the RootTools team, you are responsible for testing the porting library in the different platforms.
You work closely with highly skilled development and testing professionals to deliver a new porting library at the end of the cycle.
You design, extend, implement and maintain CI system and dashboards for monitoring the current state of the porting library as well as getting fast feedbacks on changes made.
Develop test automation at all levels to build a set of metrics to track and rate the subjective quality of the library.
Experience and Expertise:
Big Plus, if you have:
- MSc degree in software engineering, computer science, telecommunication engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Previous experience in testing discipline.
- Experience working in a software development/test team.
- Good knowledge in Python scripting language.
- Good knowledge in C / C++ / C#.
- Excellent communication skills.
Requirements that Apply to all Test Engineers:
- Experience in testing on mobile or embedded devices.
- Experience in analyzing log files and crash dumps.
- Experience in testing with open source tools.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- You know testing and quality assurance methodologies and processes.
- You have excellent trouble-shooting and analytical skills.
- You like system-level thinking and inter-disciplinary work.
- You are able to manage your diverse tasks efficiently and meet your commitments.
- You have a 'can-do' attitude and a serious desire to have an impact on changing the way people communicate.
- You don't tolerate mistakes and errors; you're pedant in a positive way.
- You are interested in continuous learning and new technologies.
Microsoft - 21 månader sedan
Microsoft Corporation India Private Limited is a subsidiary of US software giant Microsoft Corporation headquartered in New Delhi. The...