is looking for a highly effective business and technology leader to act as the Practice Leader, Strategic Services within the Customers for Life (CFL) business unit.
Strategic Services is a critical factor in helping to drive Salesforce from a $2B to a $10B company and beyond. As platform and solutions become a larger percentage of our offerings, Salesforce needs a strong Services organization to deliver proof points, help drive deeper relationships and accelerate license sales.
Reporting to the Regional VP of Strategic Services, the Practice Leader will drive our growth strategy and be responsible for the delivery of direct and expert consulting services within the Nordics region. This leader should have good understanding of the Nordic consulting market including broad understanding of the overall consulting market place, detailed knowledge of key competitors, and experience delivering consulting services to top companies that that market.
The ideal individual will be both visionary and pragmatic, and be able to work effectively in a matrixed environment. He or she will define and drive the Strategic Services international growth strategy, ensure execution, and build and manage a high performing team to success.
- Manage the consulting businesses in Nordic region, including the execution of the Strategic Services projects and other business priorities
- Define and drive the growth strategies for the region including talent acquisition strategies
- Manage the key consulting business metrics including revenue, utilization, and expenses
- Define and execute key programs and initiatives within market
- Mentor and coach consulting team members, hire and develop key talent, and manage performance
- Work closely with global community leaders to ensure that local enablement needs are clearly understood and part of our broader enablement plans.
- Oversee the successful delivery of a portfolio of projects including proactively reviewing projects to ensure they are structured for success and meet defined quality standards
- Develop effective executive level relationships with key CFL – Strategic Services customers
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively manage customer expectations and escalations, including Red Accounts and ensuring that a clear, well thought out action plan is developed and executed to ensure a successful conclusion
- Ability to collaborate effectively with the CFL regional leader and Sales leaders to build and develop a sales pipeline and convert to booked business, achieving necessary bookings targets
- Ability to create, review and effectively present and negotiate PSAs and SOWs
- Manage the operational components of the international businesses, bookings forecasting, billings forecasting, utilization, and resource management
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of
products and services and how they can apply to specific customer situations
- Broad-based business and technology professional with 12+ years of Consulting delivery and management experience, with a proven track record of managing a consulting P&L gained with a US parented software or services orgsanisation
- Detailed understanding of best practices for enterprise CRM systems and experience with complex CRM and IT deployments
- High-horsepower, high-energy, visionary executive with a proven entrepreneurial track record of defining and delivering new initiatives
- Consistent track record of building and managing great teams and relentless operational execution
- Extensive international experience in managing and growing business in both developing and mature markets ideally having experienced international assignents as part of your career development
- Ability to evaluate and develop the existing teams and reshape them as necessary while mentoring and inspiring teams from many different cultures around the world
- Skillful collaboration and diplomacy to ensure smooth working relationships across matrixed teams
- Robust analytical skills and the ability to deliver on detail as well as strategy
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Extensive experience presenting to and collaborating with Sr. Management including CEO and Board of Directors
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technology and business concepts
- A technical degree and MS or MBA
- Business acquisition and integration experience preferred
- Must be fluent (written and spoken) in both English and Swedish
- Must be willing and able to travel regular basis
- Must be located in or commutable distance to Stockholm
salesforce.com - 24 månader sedan