Our client is a consulting and software development Swedish company with over 500 employees dedicated to provide customers with premium products and services. They provide a strong and dedicated focus on IT quality and they contribute to the ever-changing society, based on innovation and knowledge.
They are urgently searching to recruit an Embedded Engineer Contractor in Sweden.
- Excellent proficiency in ANSI C with experience of 5-10 years;
- 5-10 years’ experience in development of applications that run on Linux OS;
- 5-10 years' of experience in porting and maintenance of BSP for kernel used in Android;
- 5-10 years’ experience in development of highly efficient embedded applications;
- 5-10 years’ experience in development of real time applications on Linux;
- Development of Linux kernel drivers with experience I this area of 5-10 years;
- Experience in usage of JTAG debuggers and trace32 tools from Lauterbach.
- Low level development, drivers, power management, display & touch, HAL, memory management, protocol stacks.
- Place of work: Malmo/Lund, Sweden at customer’s offices.
- Project duration: 6 months.
- Project start: ASAP
- Number of engineers requested: 2
- The candidates should have valid Sweden work permit.
- Working language: English, plus Swedish is considered as an advantage.
- The maximum hourly rate should be 345 SEK, gross.
- Resource monthly utilisation: 100%
- This position is open to contractors.
Pentasia - 16 månader sedan