Major international OEM Semiconductor Company is seeking a strong Field Applications Engineer to be office based and represent them in the Scandinavian markets and provide dedicated technical support to one of their major customers. You will need local language skills and will work out of the office in West Sweden.
- Analog IC design background
- Applications will be Base Station, Wireless Infrastructure, Hardware
- Degree or equivalent in Electronic or Electrical engineering
- Languages: Swedish (Fluent) / English (Fluent)
In this role you will be the technical face of a world leader in Analog products.
- Pre and Post Sales support to ensure design wins
- Provide in depth technical support to customers
- Training Customers and Distributors in design techniques
- Presentations and technical discussions with customers
Field Applications Engineer (FAE) with very strong Analog design knowledge in all fields sought by key OEM client to cover accounts in Scandinavia. Must have previous FAE / Design experience from the Semiconductor / Electronics industry. Role will be office based in West Sweden.
IC Resources - your first contact for field application engineering (FAE) jobs globally.
Electronics Weekly Jobs - 15 månader sedan