Job Category: Sales
Location: Kista, SE
Job ID: 818633-98468
Title: Corporate Account Manager - Enterprise (LRG team)
Reports to: Leif Sunesson
HR Contact: Ulrika Jonsson
Location: Kista, Sweden
Corporate Account Manager - Enterprise (LRG team)
Microsoft creates innovate software that enable customers to improve their operations, build customer relationships and develop better ways for people to work together. We are dedicated to creating software that is cost effective, manageable, familiar and easy to use. Account managers are focused on articulating the value of Microsoft as an enterprise solution provider and demonstrating Microsoft’s commitment to helping customers solve their challenges and develop their business.
For the public sector team at Microsoft this translates into helping governments at all levels develop their services to citizens and organizations creating a better society.
The Local and Regional Government (LRG) team in Sweden managing the eleven biggest municipalities and all the County Councils (Landsting).
The Corporate Account Manager (AM) role adds value to Microsoft by delivering a well-managed, profitable and growing business produced through relationship excellence and sales excellence practices where the customer views the AM as trusted advisor.
The Corporate AM role adds value by producing:
Customers with realized value from the MSFT platform through acquisition and deployment of the solutions they buy
Strong and deepening customer relationships
Strategic, effective and actionable account plans
Well-developed opportunities leading to a healthy pipeline producing wins that meet or exceed quota
High performing account teams through effective AM coaching and leadership
The Corporate Account Manager is responsible for the following:
Be accountable for reaching budget and assigned individual quota
- Develop long term account plans that include and leverages insights from customer strategies and needs, specialist sales team and partners, market and competitor trends, Microsoft roadmaps etc.
- Leveraging the Microsoft solution selling process to orchestrate the Account team to sell and passionately promote Microsoft products and solutions that meet the customer needs
- Improve and keep a high level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain and increase Microsoft product knowledge (self-study, regular trainings, seminars, etc)
- At least Bachelor’s Degree is required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 3-5 years of related experience preferably from public sector area
- Selling experience to enterprise customer.
- Experience in working within and driving teams is required.
- Proven record of effective account management, including Account and Territory Planning, Opportunity Management, and Business Management Excellence and working as part of a larger virtual team
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with counterpart sales teams in key partners.
- Ability to effectively engage business decision makers and articulate business value.
- Listening to customers (as opposed to telling/selling), probing for business process pains and opportunities, in an effort to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Excellent & effective verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and analytical
- Knowledge of Microsoft product line and business model
- Negotiation and presentation experience in a marketing and partner environment
- Proven leadership skills
- Fluent in English and Swedish (spoken/written)
- Trusted Advisor
Please send you application with CV as soon as possible but no later than December 17th, Hiring Manager: Leif Sunesson firstname.lastname@example.org . Staffing Consultant: Thomasine Rosenblad,
Microsoft - 2 år sedan
Microsoft Corporation India Private Limited is a subsidiary of US software giant Microsoft Corporation headquartered in New Delhi. The...