Cutover Manager sought for a longer term contract of 12 Months based in Stockholm/Sweden.
The tasks as a Cutover Manager will be the following:
- Develop Overall Cutover Approach and work plans.
- Develop overall cutover plan for each cutover test cycle and actual cutover including: technical steps for environment build, manual configuration, data conversion and interface switching.
- Develop timeframe of Cutover.
- Develop Controlled Business shutdown and start up Procedures for use during Cutover including backlog processing for each business concerned.
- Develop Interim Business Procedures for use during system blackout.
- Develop data freeze requirements and dual maintenance strategy during Cutover.
- Develop Interface cutover plan for shutdown and start-up of new and Legacy systems.
- Develop Batch Schedule start up plan.
- Ensure resource requirements for the Cutover Teams are met.
- Develop back out/contingency plans for Cutover.
- Schedule regression testing of shared environments & liaise with support teams to ensure appropriate change requests/procedures are followed.
- Provide Cutover status reporting to project leadership and key stakeholders.
- Ensure entry into and exit out of cutover stage gates are met including the final Go/No-Go meetings.
- Facilitate daily calls during actual cutover period.
The ideal candidate for this Cutover Manager role should have the following skill set:
- Previous experience of cut over activities essential.
- Thorough understanding of the project life cycle.
- Good understanding of testing activities with previous experience of Managing test activities during cutover is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and plan activities and tasks with little or no supervision in line with cutover.
- Proven experience of working with a team that is based across regions.
- A strong communicator who is able to influence and manage through a variety of different mediums.
- Fluent Business Level English.
- Eligibility to work in Sweden.
Planetrecruit.com - 21 månader sedan