A job at Dell offers a varying international environment and interaction with numerous units round Europe. We offer great opportunities for personal and professional development. We invest in employee development training and sales resources to achieve our high standards.
The Systems Consultant at Dell is responsible for selling Dell's full product and service lines (face-to-face) to new and existing customers in specified segments. Solution and relationship focused the candidate provides in depth technical and architectural sales expertise in enterprise/client opportunities. May act as an enterprise specialist in Servers and/or storage. The role requires leadership to ensure that the Dell enterprise solutions are comprehensive, achieve customer expectations and meet customer business needs.
The successful Systems Consultant builds trust with customers and owns technical side of customer relationships and ensures the Dell Account Executive understands and meets customers' on-going enterprise/client product/services needs.
What can Dell offer you?
What are your qualifications?
- Working with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT suppliers
- A work environment in growth with many new colleagues and large diversity
- Excellent sales, leader and product training
- Performance Plan and Individual Development Plan within the first 3 months
- A team with a high level of energy and motivation to win
- You have 4-6 years of related sales and technical experience
- You have deep industry knowledge
- You are able to identify cost effective and practical "solutions" to maximize Dell's opportunity while meeting customer's needs.
- You are a skillfully negotiator and models effective team behavior
- You have excellent communication skills in Swedish and English
- You have a drivers license
Life At Dell
Dell - 16 månader sedan