Nordic Interim is looking for two senior interim Controllers for a leading biopharmaceutical company dedicated to innovative therapies and services. The assignments will last for six months and will start immediately.
The management focus of the company is to make the current platform sustainable by becoming cash flow positive and profitable through concentrating on the growth of commercial portfolio and by improving the commercial effectiveness and efficiency of operations. Therefore the company needs to strengthen the organization with two interim Controllers. One with focus on sales and improving top line and the other with focus on manufacturing and improving bottom line.
- Understand the daughter companies situation, opportunities and obstacles to capturing them
- Find new ways to cut and understand the data and turn into action in order to drive the business forward
- Provide timely and business improvement oriented advice to the CFO and be a critical partner in ensuring the development of the company
Both positions are based in Stockholm.
- Understand the manufacturing pipe-line from. Where are the cost levers? Where is the capital deployed, both working capital and fixed assets?
- Find new ways to present data and turn into action in order to drive the business
- Provide timely and business improvement oriented advice to the CFO and be a critical partner in ensuring the development of the company The Profile
- Controller background with competence in all areas of controlling including data mining
- For the Sales Controller position, ideally experience from the pharmaceutical industry and extensive experience from improving the top line of a business
- For the Manufacturing Controller position, ideally experience from the pharmaceutical industry and extensive experience from improving the operations of a business
- Accomplished and self-starting who is willing to do what it takes to deliver, i.e., work “sleeves up” as well as lead, motivate and mentor people
- Strong pedagogical competence – able to explain business implications of analysis and findings
- High energy level, dedicated approach to work, high accuracy and work morale
- Proven ability to quickly fit in and establish effective working relations; excellent communication skills and able to easily relate to people at all levels
- Intelligent and with strong drive to deliver and to take ownership, age of no importance
- Fluent English and Swedish
- Relevant academic degree
Does this sound interesting to you? We interview continuously. Please send your CV immediately. If you have any questions please contact Ebba Levin 0735-233017.
Tjänsten publicerades 2012- 11-06
Arbetsförmedlingen - 23 månader sedan