Transaction Systems is a teamof 15 people within the Enterprise Support Solutions department. Mediation,Roaming and Content are the main areas where all Tele2 countries benefitfrom the central services offered by the platforms managed by TransactionSystems. Normally, these systems are responsible for transactions betweenvarious core systems in a supporting role for most products used by endcustomers.
One of these systems is called Content Billing Gateway (CBG). It acts asa bridge between external Content Providers (e.g. Google) and all billingsystems for all mobile customers in the Tele2 group where the final invoicesare produced. One part of the CBG solution is based on a mediation enginefrom an external vendor with a development API used to implement Tele2solutions. It is in this exciting area of real-time and online paymenttransactions one more Systems Specialist is needed.
Responsibilities and duties:
Competence and experience:
- Design, implementation and documentation
- Configuration and support
- 24/7/365 on-call support
- Represent the team in technical projects
Are you one of us?
- University degree specializing in dataor telecommunications, or corresponding experience
- At least 5 years of experience in the telecommunications industry
- Speak and write Swedish and English fluently
- Oracle SQL (relational database design and SQL usage (i.e. not DBA level))
- Web Services
- IETF Diameter (especially 3GPP standardized interfaces)
What constantly drive our company forwardand also the key to your success with us is our unique corporate culturecalled “The Tele2 Way”. The culture is based on our core values – flexibility,openness and cost consciousness. For us; flexibility means that you listento the customer and that you love change. With openness we mean that youare humble and comfortable with straight and honest communication. Costconsciousness means that you always try to find smart solutions and challengeall costs. Your specific professional skills are as important as the wayyou can act according to “The Tele2 Way”.
We offer you:
The job is based in Kista, Sweden.
- An exciting and stimulating workplacewith career opportunities
- Continuous development
- Benefits concerning health, parentalwage, pension and subsidized lunch
- Discounts on Tele2 products
- A good working climate with committedcolleagues and managers. We have very high results in our annual employeesurvey regarding both leadership and employee index.
Do you want to know more about Tele2?
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Tele2Karriar
Please send in your application using theform below. The selection and interview process will be made after thedeadline, on 12th of December 2012.
Tele2 AB är ett i Kinneviksfären ingående IT- och telekommunikationsbolag, med verksamhet i 11 europeiska länder. Företaget grundades 1993...