The Assistant Controller serves as a key member of the Factory Finance team. You will be highly involved in optimizing cost structures and the improvement of the cost control process as well as in supporting the organization in achieving set financial targets.
Skruf Snus is a fast growing company with a dynamic and international environment. You will be based at the Skruf Snus factory in Sävsjö and will report to the Factory Controller.
We look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. All applications will be considered continuously during the application period. Please apply in English.
The key responsibilities and tasks of the role:
The job position involves contacts with Group Finance and Manufacturing Finance based outside Sweden as well as close contacts with the Accounting department based in Stockholm.
- Involvement in preparation and presentation of monthly reports and commentaries on the result.
- Analyse and highlight major variances in the management accounts including analysis of overheads and Key Performance Indicators.
- Transfer/Product costs calculation.
- Maintain transfer costs master file.
- Involvement in developing, controlling and checking budgets as part of the quarterly budget update.
- Prepare and follow-up of capital investments.
- Ensure that financial and business matters are transparent, accurate & timely.
- Review accounting procedures and analyse financial performance of the businesses.
- Take part in ongoing projects and other duties as required.
You have a degree in finance, accounting or other relevant discipline. You have at least three years experience of production controlling and also have the ability to comprehend business activities outside of finance.
You are able to work independently with minimum supervision and have the ability to adjust quickly to fast changing environments as part of the growing company. You need to demonstrate ambition and a strong drive for result. Good communication capabilities are required and fluent oral and written Swedish and English is essential. You also have experience of working with ERP systems, SAP and/or QAD is a plus.
Skruf Snus AB, was founded in 2002, and is since 2008 owned by Imperial Tobacco Group, the fourth largest tobacco company in the world. The turnover was for year 2011 350 million SEK. All production of snus takes place in our newly built factory in Sävsjö. We had a continuous growth since the start 10 years ago with production output today of near 1000 tons snus per year. Today we have 125 employees in Sävsjö. We are certified according to ISO 9001, 14001, 18001.
Read more at www.skruf.se
036-17 32 69
Sista ansökningsdag : om 4 timmar
. Arbetsort : Sävsjö . Publicerat
: 31 oktober
jobbdirekt.se - 22 månader sedan
Poolia är ett internationellt bemanningsföretag grundat 1989 av Björn Örås. Poolia finns i Sverige, Norge, Finland, Danmark, Tyskland och...