Are you an experienced Sales Engineer or Sales Executive?
Are you looking for a new challenge within the front line of Automotive Industry?
Perhaps we have the job for you!
About DENSO :
DENSO Corporation is a leading supplier of advanced automotive technologies, systems and components with Head quarters in Japan. DENSO operates in 35 countries and regions around the globe employing more than 126.000 people. Worldwide DENSO is the trusted partner of all major vehicle manufacturers in the fields of Powertrain Control, Electric, Electronic, Thermal Control and Information and Safety Systems.
About DENSO SALES SWEDEN AB:
DENSO SALES SWEDEN AB, established in 1998, provides Professional Services in the areas of Engine Management, Navigation, Electrical and Electronic Systems and Components. DENSO SALES SWEDEN AB has its own facility hosting office space and also equipment to perform application adjustments, demonstrations and evaluation locally.
In cooperation with Kelly Services DENSO SALES SWEDEN AB is now looking for an experienced Sales Engineer.
- To act as a liaison between DENSO Plants, customers and affiliate personnel in managing commercial/technical and business issues.
- To be main window to customer for the product/product groups you will represent.
- Coordinate programmed activities from initial product concept to product phase out.
- Negotiations internally and externally regarding all elements of technical sales and marketing to customer.
- Develop and execute sales plans and technical product strategies.
- Ensure Accounts Receivable related issues agreed and progressed as planned.
Skills and requirements:
- The work will require traveling to visit DENSO and customer sites globally.
DENSO’s offer :
- You will be expected to have a Master of Science or Bachelor degree in Mechanics, Electronics or similar.
- We expect you to have at least 5 years relevant working experience (e.g. you worked as Sales engineer or similar in the Automotive industry).
- Not only experience but also deep interest of Automotive industry is highly preferred.
- Fluent English and Swedish (in writing and orally) is expected.
- Additional language skills of preference is mainly Japanese or Chinese but any relevant language skills will be judged positively (e.g. German, French, etc).
- You also need to have a valid driving license.
DENSO offers an exciting job operating as part of a skilled, flexible team in Göteborg but also you will gain the benefits of being part of a large global organization.
The global scale of DENSO will be reflected in the international nature of your daily work. You will work together with talented colleagues from "all over the world".
Collaboration and problem solving are two of DENSO’s fundamental principles and through collaboration you will be involved in solving complex and challenging cases to establish solutions to meet our customer’s needs. All of this whilst operating in a highly competitive and dynamic industry.
Do you find the job interesting? Apply for the job at www.kellyservices.se . We want to have your CV and your personal application letter written in English.
Interviews will be held ongoing and the job might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is the 24 th of June.
If you have any questions you are welcome to call recruitment consultant Katarina Holmdahl at Kelly Services. Telephone: 031 61 40 78
Looking forward to receiving you application!
Kelly Search & Selection are specialists within Recruitment, Executive Search, Headhunting and Outplacement. We offer services within areas as management, administration, sales/marketing, engineering, HR and technology
jobbdirekt.se - 16 månader sedan