Nordic Choice Hotels is currently seeking a new member for their Revenue & Distribution team.
As a member of the Nordic Choice Revenue Center you will work with team members to manage distribution systems. In your work as the CRS Manager you need to be structured, detail oriented, flexible and have a coordinating touch.
Your main responsibility will be to manually enter information and rate plans in the Central Reservation System. These tasks are a combination of routine tasks and ad-hoc request; you will communicate with our offices in London and the US to coordinate them. In addition, you will work closely with the GDS manager, web support and the project manager to answer a wide range of distribution-related questions and requests from the organization.
Reports to Revenue Analysis Manager.
Nordic Choice Hotels can offer:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field is preferable. Relevant experience can compensate.
- Experience from Revenue Management or hospitality related distribution.
- Experience working with ChoiceCentral or other CRS is preferable.
- Intermediate English skills required.
- Flexible, structured and have an eye for detail.
- Energy, courage and enthusiasm.
- Good career opportunities in Scandinavia’s largest and most innovative hotel chain.
- A professional and dynamic work environment.
- A competitive salary.