This exclusive program aims to attract, develop and retain top talents across the world as part of grooming future leaders for Ericsson.
The program is scheduled to begin in June 2012 and continue for 18 months. The design of the program reflects best practice in the market, and involves a mix of job rotation, project work, theory, literature studies, personal development and international networking.
- The program is looking for candidates, who have:
Preferably two degrees, and one of them is a Master's degree in either business, marketing or economics
- Two to four years of work experience in customer project management, sales, marketing or finance within sectors such as telecom, IT, media or consulting would be an advantage
- A global perspective, having worked or studied abroad
- A willingness to relocate internationally
- Fluency in English and at least one more language
Candidates will be evaluated according to Ericsson Leadership Framework during February/March 2012.
The application period is open 15th of November 2011 to 15st of December 2011, but we encourage candidates to send in their application as soon as possible.
For the 2010 program, we had positions open in:
Bulgaria, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Jordan or Lebanon, the Netherlands, Russia or Ukraine, Spain, Sweden and Turkey.
Please add your CV and personal letter as a Word or PDF file to your application.