Looking to develop your already successful career? Then Oracle offers the perfect opportunity to work for a truly Global Market Leader committed to ongoing development and sustainable success. This is an exciting time to join us with our broadening footprint and expanding product range. Oracle has the most HCM product offering and has truly embraced the SaaS model. We are looking for a Senior Sales Representative to further grow our Nordics HCM business within Public Sector clients. You will be responsible for the sales revenue for our entire HCM product offering (Fusion HCM, Taleo, PeopleSoft HCM, JDEdwards HCM and Oracle eBusiness Suite HCM Solutions) within new business and the installed client base. You will report to the HCM regional Sales Director and define and execute upon an effective Sales and Go-to-Market plan for our HCM product range within Sweden. You will promote and position our HCM product offering within customers and prospects, with an emphasis on the Software as a Service delivery model within the HCM industry. You are looking after the Deal Management and Closing, and will monitor the progress of the entire sales cycle and secure execution of proposal and sales strategy. Furthermore, you will co-ordinate internal stakeholders to ensure reliable delivery of the proposition.
- Generation of new sales revenue in line with targets
- Developing a strategy and sales plan to address the designated territory
- Developing profiles of targeted accounts within Sweden.
- Defining appropriate HCM Value Propositions Driving the implementation of sales and marketing campaigns. Generating and following up on leads
- Qualifying leads and prioritising opportunities
- Marshalling internal and Partner resources to conduct campaigns Identifying and working with the appropriate people in Oracle and the Customer
- Working with, and influencing the activities of Oracle Partners as appropriate
- Maintaining an understanding of Oracle's strategic direction and interpreting its relevance to the industry sector
- Maintaining an awareness of Oracle's current and future technology products and services
- Maintaining an understanding of competitive activity relevant to industry sector
QUALIFICATIONS - ESSENTIAL Competencies:
- Research and communicate current industry trends, drivers and potential
- Translate Oracle's Strategy and Marketing Messages to our clients
- Create Value Propositions and communicate the benefits of these to the market
- Design sales and marketing campaigns and put teams and task forces together to deliver them
- Work with Marketing to co-ordinate marketing activities in order to generate leads
- Generate and manage bids teams
- Produce an accurate weekly forecast and pipeline through a CRM tool
- Build and maintain effective relationships with other Oracle LOBs to ensure resources are made available as and when required
- Establish and maintain contractual agreements between Oracle and the Customers
If you have questions about the role, please contact Recruitment consultant Kim Schoonbrood-Bordes at firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply online via https://emeajobs.oracle.com We are looking forward to receiving your application! As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
- Fluency in English as well as Swedish
- A proven track record in selling to commercial accounts
- Ideally a proven HCM Software Sales Track - Record
- Existing Customer, Prospect & Partner network on Management level, preferably in the Human Capital Management area
- Several years of selling experience of complex business software solutions
- Good economical know-how, in depth know-how about Human Resource Management topics like Human Capital Management, HR Transformations, Shared Services, Talent Management, etc.
- Have a thorough understanding of the SaaS contracting model and show experience of articulating the benefits and values of such a service model
- Ability to communicate on C-level
- Proven successful Business Developer
- Team player, motivator, attention to detail and quality PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in the commercial Sector domain.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in selling high value Software Solutions
- Ideally a proven track record in successful HCM Software selling and regularly exceeding license targets WE OFFER
- A Career within Oracle, not just a job
- The chance to work at the source of Oracle's cutting edge technology
- Great in-house training on Oracle Products and Solutions, helping you to become a specialist in your field
- An opportunity to represent a Global and well respected brand
- Excellent OTE and benefits package