Our client is one of the world’s largest supplier of systems and equipment for Subsea Oil and Gas production. They are seeking the sharpest minds to take their game- changing technology even further and we are welcome you in our team if you are a:
Monitor, verify, report and advise on implementation of HSE Systems in site activities.
Ensure that relevant HSE requirements are identified and communicated and initiate the need for eventual additional HSE specifications to be addressed as part of Risk Management on site.
Monitor, engage, verify, report and advise on implementation of HSE requirements at Suppliers.
Perform site activities.
- Educational level at technician/ technical engineer with specialization within the HSE field – NEBOSH or comparable national education/ schemes.
- HSE Engineer experience from project execution and/or mechanical workshop experience.
- Experience with risk assessment, investigations and root cause analysis.
- Experience with HSE inspections and project reviews.
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations and industry standards like ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, NORSOK standards.
- Good understanding of the project execution processes and work procedures.
- Good skills in Norwegian and English language, oral and written.
- High HSE consciousness and work capacity.
- Good knowledge and user experience of general Software tools/ Microsoft Office, SAP and E-Plan.
CareerBuilder SE - 22 månader sedan