DeLaval has decided to start an international Trainee Program aiming at developing highly skilled leadership candidates. We are looking for high potential candidates for a program covering; an overview of the organisation and tasks, important work processes, communication channels, DeLaval corporate culture and product portfolio.
The Program should aim to secure the long-term supply of employees to key positions. The program shall give the necessary conditions for future successful employment in DeLaval’s global world – a holistic perspective, a wide network of people, DeLaval know-how and personal development
A specially tailored 18-month program giving insight into the company, preparation for future tasks, progressive development, potential feedback and gives a perfect career start.
• A targeted program and regular experience with company managers and their entities.
• An attractive starting salary commensurate with education and qualifications.
• Systematic, individual personnel development and potential analysis.
• Individual assignments planning during the course of training in various departments and foreign assignments lasting several months. Good preparation for business practice requirements.
What we expect:
• Successfully completed university degree.
• Initial practical business experience or likewise.
• Motivation, commitment, initiative, goal orientation, team spirit and ability to think and act responsibly
• Interest in continuous further development
• Good English language skills and intercultural understanding
• Understanding the importance of milk for world food supply
The experience from the Trainee Program will lay the foundation for a future at DeLaval.
TraineeGuiden - 22 månader sedan